50

A few months have passed since the war and soon everything was getting better. The Wizarding world was now free of Death Eaters, who were now away in Azkaban. Well except for a few who were in house arrest like Lucius, Narcissa and Draco. Fenrir and Scabior were also watched by Aurors, who switched around the clock. It was fun when it was the full moon given that no one wanted to watch after them when they were in their werewolves states. Of course, Hermione got to see other friends of hers like The Weasley Family, some of her old professors like McGonagall and Hagrid, and other old friends. 

Of course, they were shocked when they heard Hermione was getting married to both Scabior and Fenrir. Some even tried to talk her out of it telling her it was crazy to marry not just one but two ex-snatchers, who were probably trying to use her to gain power. But then there were others, who had celebrated it and congratulate her for her wedding. Hagrid had even offered to make them something called a 'rock cake' for the engaged couple which Hermione hid her disgust with a fake smile and laugh. Other good news were around as well. Luna was back with dating Neville, Ginny was now dating Levi, and even Ron got with Lavender again. And just around the corner, Hermione's wedding was close. It was nice to see the changes in people as Luna and Ginny agreed to be her bridesmaids, Draco agreed to be Scabior and Fenrir's best man, and Lucius even chip in to help with paying for the arrangements. 

Now as they await  their wedding date, Hermione lightly rubbed her now growing belly as their child was growing inside it, as she watched and laughed as Fenrir and Scabior were arguing about baby names and arguing about how some of the names the other choses were stupid. She then sat in between them, causing them to move closer to her sides as they lightly rubbed against her belly and continued to argue about what their child's name was going to be... and living happily ever after.