41

Narcissa slipped through the maze-like tunnels that ran underneath the house. She got in from a small opening that was lurking on the outskirts of the forest near the manor. She carefully stepped around the tunnels, praying the sound of her shoes clicking against the stone floors didn't attract unwanted attention.

She kept peering over her head through the cracks of the floorboard. Narcissa paused when she saw through the cracks the Dark Lord standing above her with a few members standing around him. She held up her wand as she quiet mumbled a spell to allow her the ability to hear what was being said to each other.

"Has everyone been gathered?" The Dark Lord questioned.

"Yes sir, we are ready to attack as soon as you give word." One of the followers stated to him.

"Good, we invade them during the full moon. We'll surround them and slowly starved them out." The Dark Lord claimed to them. Narcissa nodded as she knew Hermione was right about the whole issue of Voldemort thinking about werewolves being weak during the full moon.

"Lucius? Where is your wife? I haven't seen her all day... nor have I seen your son."The Dark Lord asked suddenly. Her eyes widened as she tilted over to see her husband standing a few feet away from him. She felt her heart start to speed up as horrible thoughts began to race within her head about what Lucius might say to the Dark Lord. He stood there, completely frozen to where he was standing. She had a feeling he was going to rat her out to the Dark Lord in a heartbeat.

"I... I am not quite sure where she or he are at the moment. I believe they may be out and about in Hogsmeade." Lucius explained to him. Narcissa grasped her chest in disbelief. Lucius actually didn't back down. He had stood up and lied to Voldemort to protect her and their son. She smiled as she slowly backed up a bit as she held her wand out as she wave it around to form a patronus of a peacock.

"Hermione and Fenrir, the Dark Lord is in fact going with the attack on the packs during the full moon. They are bringing the war to the woods. They plan to surround the woods and starve the packs out. So they probably will head out a few days before this in order to form a ring around the woods." Narcissa whispered to the patronus. She flicked it away. She watched as it floated away from her and headed outside.

She stuck her wand into her pouch while she began heading out. Just as she was about to turn the corner, she felt a sharp pain in her lower abdomen. She glance down to see a knife sticking in her as it was attached to a familiar hand. She gaze up as her eyes landed on the one person she thought she could always trust. Her own sister, Bellatrix.

Her mouth clenched and unclenches as she stumbled backwards till she landed against the wall. Tears dripped down her cheeks as her eyesight started to blur before she felt the coldness start to creep in her and darkness took over.