27

A/n: This chapter contains sexual parts. You have been warned. 

Hermione laid on top of the bed in one of Fenrir's shirt as she cried into the pillow. She knew she shouldn't care what people thought of her but it hit her hard. How could they say those horrible things. She had tried her hardest to ensure Harry was safe. How could they think otherwise? All because he was dead did not mean it was all her fault. Or maybe it was? Maybe she didn't try hard enough? Maybe there was something she could have done but hadn't. Her thoughts were cut short when the door opened and Scabior and Fenrir walked into the room. 

"Hermione you okay?" Scabior asked while he crawled into the bed. Hermione had noticed how they had removed their suits and replace it with a pair of boxers. She shook her head. She wanted to blurt out 'I'm fine' but her throat seemed to tighten at the very thought of it. So she kept quit, not wanting to break under their eyes. She was supposed to be the strong one after all. She felt a pair of hands running over her body, gently pushing back some of her hair as then a pair of lips latched on her jawline. She gasped when a hand slipped within her night shirt and another pair of lips latched on her buds and started to pull on it. 

"How are you feeling now?" Fenrir whispered before reattaching his lips onto her breasts. Hermione tightened her hands around the blankets while biting her lips. She didn't want to give in, but when Scabior's hand slid underneath the trim of her nightshirt and started to slip underneath the fabric and the tip of his fingers parted her folds, Hermione released a small moan. Just as Hermione was about to raise her hands up and caress them, the door flung open causing them to jolt up and partly away from each other while peering over there shoulders to see Lyle standing in the doorway. 

"Can we help you Lyle? We were in the middle of something." Scabior asked, his voice clearly showing how upset he was. 

"Yes, I had a bad dream." Lyle said, a bit sarcastically. 

"Oh no, what was it?" Fenrir barked at him, just as frustrated as Scabior was. 

"This," Lyle said, motioning to the three of them, while he moved over towards them, "Already, break it off you three." 

He proceeded to climb into bed with them, shoving both Fenrir and Scabior against the wall and almost pushed Hermione off the bed. Once he was comfortable in between them, he glared at Fenrir and Scabior. 

"I want you two to think of me as a wolf. If either of you fools attempts to climb over me, you'll know what a pair of jaws clamp down on your groins feels like." Lyle warned them. Fenrir and Scabior just laid there all pressed against each other and it did not appear remotely comfortable as they shook their heads that they understood. Hermione lightly laughed as she tried to  get tucked in as best as she could. Just as she was about to fall to sleep, She felt her Grandfather pushed himself up and peered over her. 

"By the way, Hermione we were summoned to meet the Dark Lord tomorrow." He uttered into her ears.