36

Hermione woke up from the glare of sunlight that was beaming in their room from the window. She glance to her sides to see Scabior and Fenrir snuggling up against her like she was a source of heat or something. She yawned as she attempted to pick herself up from between the two werewolves, who began to struggle to keep snuggling up against her. She was halfway in a sitting position when she listened to them grumble. 

"Five more minutes," Scabior mumbled against her skin while tightening his grip on her waist. Hermione chuckled as she began to pull harder. 

"It's time to wake up," Hermione told them while she removed herself from their grip and crawled out of their bed before heading over to the bathroom. They grunted and groaned as they rolled around in the bed. 

"What have we ever done to deserve this crap? We're werewolves! We could still be sleeping till the afternoon with no problem." Scabior whined as he pushed himself into a sitting position. Hermione couldn't help but laugh at Scabior's bed hair that was extra fluffy and sticking out everywhere. She shook her head while she entered into the bathroom to start the bath. 

Scabior groaned, not ready to get up just yet, while he ran his hand over his face. Just as he was about to get out of bed, someone began knocking on the door. It was so quiet that Scabior and Fenrir almost didn't even hear it until the person knock a second time. 

"Who the hell is it? No one usually wakes up this early in the morning." Scabior growled. Fenrir shrugged his shoulders. While he pushed himself onto his elbows. 

"Who is it?" Fenrir called out to the person. No one answered except for another round of knocking. Fenrir and Scabior gave each other a look before Fenrir shrugged his shoulders.

"I think it may be Lupin." Fenrir suggested while he pushed himself back onto the bed. Scabior shook his head as he crawled over Fenrir and began heading to the door. 

"Wait!" Fenrir called out, causing Scabior to peer over his shoulder, "Aren't you going to get dress?" 

"No way," Scabior told him, "I'm going to make this runt regret being so pissed with me last night for something I did thirty or so years ago." 

Scabior stormed over to the door and didn't even wait a moment till he was swinging the door opened. Before he could even say a word, Scabior eyes widened and his entire body stiffened. Why? Because It wasn't Remus at the door... It was Ginny and Luna. Ginny's eyes widened as her face turned a bright shade of red while she attempted to not look down. Luna, on the other hand, just tilted her head to the side and was not hesitating in looking down there.  

"Um... we... we... we were just... um... wanting to see if... if... Hermione was up," Ginny mumbled while moving her face to another direction. Scabior nervously chuckle. 

"Yeah, she's uh... in the bathroom. We were about to take a bath." Scabior answered her. 

"Who the hell is it?" Fenrir called. Before Scabior could warn Fenrir, Fenrir was already at the door, standing beside him. Fenrir became just as embarrassed as Scabior was in that moment when his eyes landed on Luna and Ginny. Ginny became even more red than her hair. Luna, again, peeked down there just as she had with Scabior. 

"I see that myth about werewolves is false." Luna murmured under her breath, which earn a light slap from Ginny. 

"Okay, look," Fenrir cut in, "you two just wait outside in the living room and we will go get Hermione for you. Sounds good?" 

"Quite good. Come on Luna," Ginny said while grabbing onto Luna's arm and began to pull her way. 

"It was lovely to meet you two." Luna called out behind her. Fenrir didn't waste a moment as he slammed the door close and leaned his head against the door. Scabior scratched the back of his neck. 

"That was pretty awkward." Scabior mumbled. Hermione then chose that exact moment to walk out of the bathroom.

"Who was at the door?" Hermione asked them. They slowly looked at each other before turning their heads towards her. 

"Well... um... don't be surprise if a certain pair of friends won't be able to look at us for a while." Fenrir told her. Hermione's eyes narrowed as her entire face was twisted in confusion. 

"What?" 

"I... may or may not... have opened the door... while being naked... thinking it was Remus, but... it was Ginny and Luna." Scabior dragged out his sentence before lightly placing his hand over his mouth. Hermione's mouth dropped as she moved towards the door. 

"I can't believe you did that!"

"Oh it got worse." Scabior admitted. 

"How?" 

"Fenrir wanted to know who it was... and he came up to the door... naked as well." Scabior answered. Hermione shook her head in disbelief. 

"Where are they now?" she asked. 

"On the couch in the living room, probably washing their eyes out with bleach." Fenrir told her. She motioned for them out of her way, which they didn't even put up a fight as she rushed out of the room to figure the damage that was done.