7

A/n: This chapter contains sexual parts. You have been warned. 

After a hour had passed, they got out of the bath and proceeded to dry themselves off. Hermione was finishing drying her hair when it hit her. She didn't have any PJs with her. She had no idea what she was supposed to do now. She couldn't really  She peered over her shoulder to see Fenrir tossing his towel to the side while Scabior was just walking out of the bathroom. 

"Um... do you have any sleepwear to spare?" Hermione timidly asked. Fenrir peered towards and laughed. 

"You'll find no one has any PJs. We all sleep in the nude. After waking up naked by each other in the morning when we transform back to our human selves so many times, kind not bothered by it anymore." Fenrir replied at the same time as Scabior climbed into the bed. She stiffened at the thought of having to sleep naked with those two. What if they try something while she was sleeping?  She couldn't stop her mind thinking of all the horrible things Scabior and Fenrir could do when she falls asleep. 

"Is there something I could borrow? Maybe a shirt?" She forced herself to ask. Fenrir turned his head and gave her a glare that gave her her answer. Hermione nervously, slowly, released her towel and let it drop to her feet. She jolted when she felt an arm around her waist and under her knees, picking her up. Fenrir set her down beside Scabior, who didn't waste a moment in wrapping his own arms around her and pulled her against his front. Hermione blushed when she felt him lightly rutting against her rear. Fenrir climbed in next as he covered them in the blanket before laying his arm underneath her head. She slightly shivered each time their hot moist breath brushed against her skin. Hermione took in a deep breath before closing her eyes and allowing herself to sleep. 

She woke to the blare of sunlight glaring through the window. For a moment, she had forgotten where she was. In her mind, she wasn't at Fenrir and Scabior's cabin, she hadn't almost been raped, and most of all Harry wasn't dead. Until she opened her eyes and the memories came flooding back into her head. She could feel her heart shatter within her and tears threatening to slip down her cheeks. But she swallowed the pain down because she didn't want the two Snatchers to hear her crying and mock her for her feelings. 

She lifted her head to see Scabior and Fenrir were still sleeping peacefully. Fenrir had one of his arms around her stomach while the other was under her head. Scabior had lowered himself where his head was laying over her chest and his hand was laid on her thigh, his fingertips lightly moving up and down gently. Hermione lightly pushed herself upward, hoping she could escape without waking them up. However, Scabior shot his head up.

"Where are you going?" he sleepily, mumbled, his eyes barely opened and his lips partly dropped. Hermione didn't know exactly how to answer him. 

"I was just getting up." She whispered  to him. Scabior laid there for a moment, probably trying to process what exactly did she just say, before grunting, roughly pushing her down against the bed and climbing on top of her.

"Five more minutes, love." he told her as he laid his head in the crook of her neck as he slipped in between her legs. She blushed when his shaft lightly rubbed against her pearl. Hermione tried to push Scabior off when a knock on the door cause her to turn to face it. Fenrir growled before lifted his head with his eyes close. 

"Who is it?" he called out. 

"It's me, Alpha. Misty. I bring Hermione clothes." a woman spoke through the door. Fenrir growled as he shoved Scabior off of her. 

"You go to Misty and see if she has the right size for you." Fenrir ordered her as he lightly pushed at Hermione's shoulder. He didn't have to tell Hermione twice as she jolted out of the bed and scurried almost to the door, but paused to pick up a towel and wrap her body with it. She opened the door to see a woman, who seemed to be in her early thirties. 

"Hello, Mistress. If you could follow me, we shall get you fitted." Misty told her. Hermione nodded as she followed Misty, trying not to show how happy she was to get away from Fenrir and Scabior.