37

Hermione ran through the house towards the living room, lucky having put one of Fenrir's shirts. She turned the corner of the hallway where she saw Luna sitting calming in one of the chairs, reading a book she pulled from one of the bookshelves. Ginny, was huddled over with her head in her hands, appearing like she was about to vomit or something. Slowly, Hermione walked over to them causing them to shoot their head up to look at her. She nervously smiled at them. 

"Um... sorry about that. They didn't mean to... they thought you two were Remus." Hermione attempted to explain what had just happened had happened. Ginny shook her head. 

"Oh that's alright. It actually helps debunk a myth that werewolf men are small down there." Luna stated with not even a hint of embarrassment. Hermione nervously laughed as she sat down beside Ginny. 

"So is there a reason why you guys came to our cabin?" Hermione asked, curious as to what brought them here. She didn't think too much given that it may be something simple. However, she was surprised when Ginny opened her mouth and said. 

"We were trying to see if what Ron told us was true... that you are becoming a mate for both Scabior and Fenrir." Ginny explained to her. Hermione was a bit taken back as she was unaware as to what to say to Ginny. How exactly do you tell someone you are slowly starting to fall for the world's most savage werewolf Fenrir Greyback and his beta, Scabior. Hermione shook her head and sighed. 

"Actually... I'm not entirely sure myself what's going on. I mean I will admit there is something starting to develop within me for the two but... I wouldn't... I wouldn't put us exactly as a couple or even as a mate just yet." Hermione answered them. 

"SO... just friends with benefits?" Luna asked. Ginny gazed over to her, bewildered as Hermione blushed and chuckled. 

"I guess it's like it." Hermione admitted. 

"If I may be so bold as to say it, but you did pick two well-equipped candidates." Luna told Hermione. Hermione burst out laughing as she almost doubled over and landed on the floor. Ginny shook her head as she rolled her eyes as well. The moment however was ruined when Hermione heard loud, banging type knocking came from the door, causing the girls to nearly jump out of their seats. Just as Hermione stood up from the couch, Fenrir and Scabior came rushing out of the bedroom and headed towards the door. Fenrir opened it as they saw Levi standing on the outside. 

"What is it?" Fenrir asked. 

"The watchers send word that they spotted two wizards heading towards our pack. They couldn't tell who they were because they faces were well-covered with cloaks." Levi stated to them. Fenrir nodded his head as he motioned for the girls to say where they were before leaving the cabin and shutting the door behind them. 

Fenrir and Scabior rushed towards the pack with Levi leading them as they saw from the dense tree line the two people heading over towards them. Fenrir motioned for everyone to stay calm since neither one of them seemed like they were readying themselves for an attack. He watched as they began to close the distance. Fenrir started to make out their appearances as one was an older woman and the other was a young lad. They finally closed the distance to a couple feet between them and themselves. The witch motioned for the boy to stay behind her as she stepped forward a few more steps. She then removed the hood and revealed herself to be... Narcissa Malfoy.