20

A/n: This contains a bit of sexual parts and a bit of shouting/violence. You have been warned. 

Hermione was lucky enough to get Ron undressed and into the bath since he was still too out of it to actually take care of himself. She leaned outside the tub and helped Ron with cleaning out his hair and washing his skin. She spent most of the time  pulling twigs and mud from Ron's hair. She couldn't help but noticed that Ron was covered in scars and bruises. 

"What happened to you Ron?" Hermione asked him, dumping some of the bathwater down his back. Ron shook his head. 

"You weren't the only one given out as a war prize. I was given to a Death Eater named Yaxley and he made sure my life was hell. I was spilt up from my family. I don't know where they are or what horrible things are being done towards them." Ron mumbled, "The days were full of abuse and neglect. I was ordered to clean their entire house and also to cook and do other things but since I'm not familiar with doing some of the chores so when he saw even one small mistake he would beat the bloody hell out of me." 

"How did you escape?" she asked. 

"We were on an outing and I took the risk and made a run for the woods. I didn't care if they kill me or if I ran into a werewolf and got attack. I was done with being tormented. I don't remember exactly what happened after I accidentally tripped and fall headfirst into the river." Ron stated to her. She shook her head as she felt herself starting to be guilty. She hadn't thought about her friends or what they were dealing with. They were dealing with a lot worse than what she probably was dealing with. She was just dealing with two horny werewolves, who weren't going to mess with her anymore unless they wanted to mess with her Grandfather. She went to say something when the door opened causing her to turn and see Scabior walking into the bathroom with a pair of clothes. 

"These are for him," Scabior stated while he laid them down onto the sink, "If he's done, let him get dress because I need to get a bath." 

"Okay," Hermione said while she pushed herself up onto her feet, "Come on Ron, lets get you dress  and in the bed." 

"I think he can take care of himself from here on out." Scabior hissed. Hermione glared at him. 

"He hasn't had food in I don't know how many days. He looks like he hasn't slept in that same amount either. He's going to need my assistance till he is well enough to take care of himself." Hermione explained to Scabior. Scabior narrowed his eyes as he stormed over to her and took roughly grabbed hold of her arm. 

"Can I see you for a minute?" Scabior asked her. She wasn't even given a chance as Scabior pulled her out of the room. He slammed the door behind them. Hermione opened her mouth to say something when Scabior latched his lips against hers. Her eyes widened as she felt his hands roamed around her body, pressing her against his front. She felt one part of her melting under his touch while the other wanted to scream at her and demanded for her to knock it off. Scabior's hands found their way down to the trim of her pants; his fingers ready to unbutton her pants when Hermione lightly slapped against his hands and found the strength to pull away. 

"What are you doing?" she asked, lightly panting to get some breath back to her. Scabior looked at her in confusion before growling. 

"You belong to me and Fenrir, remember? We're supposed to be courting you till the Full Moon. I'm not going to let Ginger in there ruin my plans on getting you to say 'yes'." Scabior stated before he made a move to reach out towards her. Hermione side stepped his reach as she shook her head. 

"This is not how you win me over, Scabior. I'm... You can't do what you usually do with women, who grew up within the pack life. I'm not use to these ways yet and I don't think I might ever get the hang of it." Hermione explained to him. Scabior pushed some of his hair from his face and was about to open his mouth to say something when the door opened and Ron stumbled into the room. 

"What's going on?" Ron asked them. Scabior narrowed his eyes as he grabbed hold of Hermione's wrist. 

"Nothing that concerns you, Ginger. I'm going to to take my bath with Hermione now. Don't go making a mess of anything while we're in there." Scabior growled while he proceeded to head towards the bathroom. He was a few steps away when Ron stepped in front of them. 

"You leave her alone!" Ron shouted at him. Hermione opened her mouth to say that it was going to be okay when Scabior grabbed hold of Ron's throat with his other hand and slammed him into the door. 

"You may have gotten yourself out of Yaxley's control at the moment but you're now in our pack. That means when Fenrir's around, you're under his demand. But when he's gone, that makes me in charge! That means you... listen... to... me!" Scabior screamed so loud that whole pack could have heard him. He then proceeded to push Ron over till he tumbled and landed face-first onto the floor. 

"Since apparently you didn't get enough sleep from the days you were running, you can take a nap on the floor like the omega you are!" Scabior growled before dragging Hermione behind him into the bathroom.