5

Hermione was pulled to her feet as she was turned around to be facing both Fenrir and Scabior, who were glaring at her. She was too stunned and horrified to think or even speak.  She just stood there gawking with her mouth clenching and unclenching like a fish. Suddenly Fenrir roughly grabbed her chin and proceeded to move her neck to the sides a couple of times. She wasn't sure what he was searching for but whatever it was, it clearly wasn't there since he relaxed his grip on her jaw. 

"Lets go," Fenrir ordered before grabbing her by her upper arm and pulled her alongside him. Hermione just did what he wanted. She still couldn't find her voice so she continued along him unable to find the energy to fight him or Scabior off. She didn't even ask what they were even going to do with the dead body they left behind.

They reached the cabin in no time. There were a few people standing about. Two men and a woman. They seemed almost bewildered and frightened until their eyes landed and one of the men came walking towards them.

"What's going on here?" Scabior asked. 

"We could ask you the same thing. Misty went to bring dinner for your new lass friend only to find the door been slammed opened and a trail of blood spilling across the floor out towards the woods. What the bloody hell happened to her?" the man explained while he pointed right at Hermione. She tried to get herself to speak when Fenrir spoke for her. 

"No one's hurt. A rogue was in my cabin. Probably heard about Hermione and thought it was wise to try and take her from me." he replied. The man cursed under his breath. 

"That's the second time this month. The other packs are getting more cocky since you've been away, Alpha. I advise you to tighten your grip before they get too cocky." The man stated. Fenrir rolled his eyes. 

"You think? Tell Misty to get some spare clothes for Hermione here for morning and someone to clean up the cabin. I'm going to get this one a bath." Fenrir told him while he lead her towards the house. They passed the other two, who lightly bowed their heads to Fenrir. Fenrir tossed her into the house. She wobbled inside trying not to touch anything with her blood covered hands. The door slammed shut behind them as she peered over her shoulder to see Scabior walking towards her. 

"I'm going to get a bath ready for her." Scabior stated before he nudged her towards the bedroom, "I suggest you to start stripping, Hermione." 

Hermione opened her mouth to say something but Scabior pushed her into the bedroom. Once they were in the room, Scabior didn't waste a moment to head to the bathroom. She listened as he went preparing for the bath while she saw from the corner of her eye, Fenrir walking in the room. Her eyes widened when she noticed Fenrir was stripping his clothes off. He tilted his head over his shoulder before laughing. 

"You see something you like, girly?" he asked while slowly unbelting his pants. Hermione turned her head to not look at him. She listened to him scoffed and the drop of his pants.

"You're not seriously planning on bathing in your clothes right?" Fenrir asked. Hermione kept her gaze on the window and shook her head. 

"No, I figured since you were undressing you're going to bathe first." Hermione told him. 

"Thanks for the consideration, but we're bathing together." 

Hermione's eyes widened in more than she thought they could possible be able to do. Her lips were tightened in a firm frown. She couldn't believe what he was asking her. To bathe with not just him but probably Scabior? 

"I... I... beg your pardon?" she asked, still keeping her eyes off him. She suddenly felt his hand on the bottom of her chin as her head was pulled up to face Fenrir's eyes. 

"You're going to bathe with me and Scabior no matter what. Now start stripping. I'm already pissed off as it is for today, I suggest you don't piss me off more." He ordered then like pushed her face to the side. After Hermione slowly stripped her clothes off and piled them beside her, she attempted to cover herself from Fenrir's peering eyes. Fenrir picked them up and headed to the door. He opened it a crack before tossing them outside then shut the door. 

"Come on girly," Fenrir told her while he walked behind her and lightly nudged her towards the bathroom.