39

"Let me get this straight," Scabior asked after they had came back to Fenrir's house with Remus and Lyle following behind them to hear exactly what Narcissa was talking about, "the only reason the Dark Lord is even calling for a war against the werewolves is because of his hate for his uncle here?" 

"That is correct." Narcissa admitted. 

"What I don't understand is why you and your pup are here? You two aren't exactly fond of Half-Breeds such as ourselves." Fenrir asked, curious to hear Narcissa's answer. Of all the times he has been with Narcissa, she has lack the ability to show of something she's been hiding up her sleeve. If there was anyone the Dark Lord should really fear, it was her. She earned her house of Slytherin, proudly, with how cunning and ambitious she was in protecting her son. 

"I know that the Dark Lord's war plan is a suicide plan. I prefer to be on the winning side of this." Narcissa explain to him. 

"What about your husband? Where is he in all of this?" Scabior questioned, lightly snickering as he remember how much of a coward Lucius was with all of this. Narcissa shook her head and Fenrir, respectfully, left it alone. 

"I don't trust her," Lyle blurted out, "what if she's a spy for the Dark Lord and she's just trying to find our weak spots?" 

Fenrir shook his head as he leaned back against his chair. 

"We can trust her," Fenrir told them, "I know, I worked alongside her and seen how she doesn't give a damn about the Dark Lord. Hell, she lied to him right in his face about Harry's dying. She has guts and we are going to need that if we're going to deal with this war." 

Lyle shook his head, clearly not convinced about any of this, as Hermione walked over towards Fenrir and Scabior. 

"Where and when will the war take place?" Hermione asked her. 

"I'm not entirely sure but I believe he would think about attacking in the forest. The moment I heard what the Dark Lord was planning, I had to get Draco out of there. None of this should be happening. It never should have happened. No one told me war was ever going to be an option." Narcissa stated, tears starting to form in her eyes. Hermione could feel the sorrow pouring from her, which made her believe Narcissa more. Lyle shook his head. 

"Then it would be wise to attack him before he attacks us. I'm going to go and get the Alpha of all Alphas, inform her of what's going on. We are going to need everyone if we even have a chance of winning this war." Lyle stated before rushing out of the front door without saying another word. Fenrir stood up from his seat while glancing over to Scabior. 

"We need to get our own pack ready for their attack. Scabior and Remus you go get everyone ready for a meeting, Hermione, Ginny, Luna, Narcissa, and Draco, you all can stay here and hope we come up with a good enough plan that will beat the Death Eaters and the Dark Lord." Fenrir ordered. Just as he was about to walk out, Hermione rushed in front of him. 

"What do you mean I get to stay here? I'm going to come with you and help plan the war." Hermione stated to him. Fenrir lightly placed his hands on her shoulders as well as Scabior began brushing her hair. 

"This is not your place, mate. We need to ensure that you are going to be safe during this time." Fenrir told her. She rolled her eyes as she nudged their hands away from her. 

"A little marriage advise, Fenrir, we're going to only have two types of fights, the types of fights where I win and the types of fights where I let you win. Trust me when I tell you, this isn't going to be the fight where I let you win." Hermione told them before storming out of the cabin, ready to gather everyone around so they can be prepared.