33

"I have never been so humiliated in my life!" Hermione growled as she held her arms to sides, trying to walk while keeping her thighs pressed together. The healer had stuck her finger into Hermione womanhood as she made sure she didn't feel anything off. And of course, Remus, still upset of finding out she may be the mate of both Fenrir and Scabior that he had the nerve to come bolting over to them where he saw her with the skirt of her dress lifted up and her womanhood all spread out in the opening for the whole world to see! 

"I already said I'm sorry!" Remus told her while running behind her, trying to keep a good distance between her and himself. Hermione shook her head. 

"You shouldn't have came in there! Merlin's beard! I can't believe that you did that!" Hermione growled while they were reaching up to the front door of the cabin. She didn't even bother to knock as she went storming into the cabin. The door slammed against the wall, causing Scabior and Fenrir, who were sitting in the living room to jolt upward. 

"What the hell's going on now?" Fenrir asked, turning his head to look between Remus and Hermione. Hermione turned and glared at him. 

"Apparently, I needed to go to the healers because I needed to be sure I can produce young strong kids, huh?" Hermione growled at him. Fenrir rolled his eyes. 

"I figured you might change your mind with how closer we're kind of getting together. Besides it's healthy to get checked up on." Fenrir stated while he stood up from his chair. Remus rolled his eyes. 

"Oh please, like any woman would want to have your children." Remus shot at him. Fenrir growled at him. 

"Say that again, Runt?" Fenrir demanded. Remus pointed at Fenrir while he looked over at Hermione. 

"See! See! This is why I'm shocked you would even consider dating either one of them! If you give birth to just one of their children, they'll be hell spawns! Especially if they are his!" Remus shouted while pointing at Scabior. Scabior flung his hands in the air while eyes eyes stared at him with a confused look. 

"What the hell does that mean?" Scabior asked while he sat up on the sofa. Remus rolled his eyes. 

"You! You're worse than him! You're a straight up troublemaker. Do I have to mention your panties prank?" Remus asked, crossing his arms over his chest while glaring at him. Scabior groaned while slamming his head against the couch. 

"You just won't let that prank go will you?" Scabior asked. 

"I'm sorry, the what prank?" Hermione asked, looking at them with disgust. Fenrir and Scabior grunted while taking their seats as Remus started to pace around the room. 

"It was a couple years back. I had been part of Fenrir's pack for some time and this one," he growled while pointing right at Scabior, "had made it his mission to make my life a living hell. He pulled every single prank you could imagine but nothing was as bad as the panties prank. It was the day I finally had gotten up the courage to ask out Betty Copper. She was a healer in the pack till she married a person from another pack. I had just asked Betty out and she was about to give me her answer when suddenly her face twisted in horror. At first I did not know what I did to deserve it until I peered down at the cuff of my jacket and found a pair of Betty's panties on my sleeve. I was stunned, Betty was horrified and Scabior was leaning behind a tent laughing his head off while the whole thing went down in flames. Betty never looked at me the same and it started to circle around the pack that I was a pervert." 

"Hey, I made Scabior tell the truth about it to the whole pack." Fenrir claimed. 

"Even when you had Scabior tell the truth, it did nothing to stop the bullying. None of the women would sit by me and all the men kept threatening me that if I even tried to do what I did to their mates, they would rip me apart. I couldn't stand it anymore so that is why I left." Remus declared. Scabior peered over his shoulder. 

"That's why you left? I thought it was the fact you found Tonks?" Scabior asked. 

"I found Tonks after I left the pack, idiot!" 

"Enough! I am not dealing with anymore fights! We have to many other important things to deal with." Fenrir growled while he headed over to Hermione, "We are going to sleep and deal with actually issues that concern us in the present moment." 

Before anyone could say another word, Fenrir took hold of Hermione's arm and dragged her to their room with Scabior walking behind them.