24

Lyle didn't even give them a moment till he dragged both Fenrir and Scabior out of the bathroom and into their room. He may be old, but given that he was a werewolf, he still had the strength of ten men and probably could still pin them down if he wanted to. He handed Hermione a concealed outfit for her to wear before he proceeded to throw  two suits at Fenrir and Scabior. 

"Now, you boys will get dressed. You will do something with your rugged hair...and freshen up. You appear like you two haven't even seen the light of day in ten years." Lyle shot at them while pointing at their attire. Fenrir rolled his eyes. 

"We know how to court someone, Lyle." Fenrir growled him. Lyle narrowed his eyes. 

"You know how to court werewolf women. Hermione is not a werewolf yet. So you shall be taking her on a human date. I made a reservation under my name to a lovely fine restaurant and already prepaid for the meals. You shall both take her there, be gentlemen about it and behave yourselves. No inappropriate things. You may hold her hand and give her light pecks, but that is it. Then there is a lovely garden a block away. You will walk her through before bringing her back at an appropriate time and not try anything." Lyle sternly warned them. Scabior opened his mouth to argue but Fenrir just lightly slapped his forearm and gave him a silently look, telling him it wasn't worth fighting Lyle over it. 

"What the bloody hell do you mean a date?" Fenrir peered over, reminded of the presence of Ron being there, as Ron stood there bewildered. 

"A date, Weasley. Something you will never experience in your lifetime especially with my granddaughter. Now pipe down as I make sure these two don't try to be sly with my me." Lyle shouted at him. Ron locked his lips together as he stood there, not wanting to get Lyle more upset with him. Lyle then turned towards them as he made a 'shooing' motion with his hands. 

"Go on and get dress. You are going to look sharp for my Granddaughter or else no date.... and no sleeping together."  Lyle threatened as he made his way of the room. Once Lyle was out of the room, Fenrir couldn't help but chuckle. He never would have thought Lyle had any bone in his body that would make him  have even an ounce of kindness. Not wanting to find out if Lyle is telling the truth or not, Fenrir and Scabior proceeded to get dress in their fine suits. 

After she finished getting herself ready for her surprise date that her Grandfather set up for them, Hermione came out of the bathroom as she came across Ron, who was sitting on the bed. When his eyes landed on her, he stood up as he looked at her in amazement. 

"Wow... you look.... wow..." he told her while he kept his eyes glued on her form. She chuckled as pinched the side of her dress and did a small bow. 

"Why thank you Ron. Have you seen..." She started when a loud ruckus came from the living room. 

"Keep away from me, you psycho!" Scabior shouted.  

"Just a snip! Stop being such a baby!" Her Grandfather screamed through the walls. Hermione rushed out of their bedroom only to find Fenrir and Scabior trying to outrun her Grandfather, who  held tightly to a pair of scissors. Thankfully they were able to escape his blade when she cleared her throat to grab their attention. She had to admit, she couldn't even recognize Fenrir and Scabior  with their suits on. They almost appeared like two different people. 

Hermione had to laugh since Fenrir's suit was too tight on him that he couldn't really move his arms and it was tight in certain areas of his body while Scabior's suit appeared almost too loose that he couldn't even wear the jacket and had to roll his sleeves up so he could use his hands. Through her laughter, she could see that they had a lustful gaze on them. Hermione had on a pair of black flats with a vintage periwinkle swing dress. She brushed her hair till it was silky smooth and put it up in a high ponytail with some of her bangs framing her face. 

"You look lovely my dear," her grandfather said while he tried lifting his scissors towards the ends of Fenrir's hair. 

"You move that even an inch closer to my head and I swear to the moon, I will rip you open and have my pack feast upon your bones, Lyle." Fenrir warned. Hermione rolled her eyes as she walked over and took hold of Fenrir and Scabior's hands. 

"That's enough Grandpa." She told him as she looked up at Fenrir and Scabior, "Shall we boys?" 

"Wait a minute!" She turned her head to see Ron walking out of the bedroom, glaring at her, "You're not seriously thinking about going on a date... with them?" 

"You three get going," Lyle ordered as he moved towards Ron, "I'll stay here and deal with... this." 

They nodded and were about to leave when Hermione so happened to peer over her shoulder to find her Grandfather reach for the lamp by the couch. 

"No, Grandpa!" She shouted. Lyle turned to her as he acted innocently. 

"It will be quick, I swear." Lyle claimed to her. Hermione shook her head that he was not to do anything while they were out. He mumbled a 'fine'. They headed out, but Hermione was a little bit concern with leaving Ron with her Grandfather for a while.