22

A/n: This chapter contains sexual parts. You have been warned. 

Fenrir didn't know what Lyle had told the Dark Lord to get him to agree with their term, but he didn't dare ask. He wasn't sure if it was going to be a blessing or a curse on him. So they walked silently back to the pack and towards his house. Upon entering, Fenrir paused as he smelt it. The scent of arousal... Hermione's arousal to be exact. Fenrir growled as he rushed through the living room to his bedroom. He slammed the door opened, causing Ron, who was on the ground, to jump to his feet. Fenrir dashed pass Ron, shoving him to the side as she pulled opened the door to the bathroom. His eyes landed on Scabior and Hermione, laying against each other in the bathtub. It took like a minute till Hermione's eyes darted up to see him glaring at the two of them. Hermione pushed herself into a sitting position, causing Scabior to look up jolt. 

"Had a good time?" Fenrir growled while he moved towards them, slamming the door behind him. 

"We didn't fuck if that's what you're thinking. Just foreplay." Scabior assured Fenrir as he pushed himself out of the tub and began to dry off. Hermione followed behind. She didn't even have a moment to get dried when Fenrir grabbed hold of her arms as he began to smell her. Her scent caused his body to shiver violently as his mind struggled with his wolf that wanted to have her bent over as he shag her over the sink. It wasn't till he reached her stomach when he smelled Scabior's scent. He shot his glare at Scabior, who started to roll his eyes. 

"Yeah, yeah, I came on her. Like you wouldn't have?" Scabior shot at him. Fenrir stood up as he suddenly pulled Hermione over till she was bent over, leaning against the sink. Fenrir ran his hands over her body as he latched his lips against her neck. His hand slid down in between her legs as he entered his fingers into her. Hermione released a muffled moan-like sound as she laid her head against the sink. He thrusted his fingers in and out of her roughly as she wrapped around them tightly. He grunt a bit as he dug his teeth into her skin causing her to gasp, but not scream. As he felt himself start to grow, he pull his other hand to unbuckle his pants and pulled his shaft out as he began to rub it. Fenrir released his teeth from her shoulder before he began to lick against her skin.  

Fenrir could tell how much Hermione was trying to keep quiet, but he didn't care. In fact he didn't even attempt to quiet his moans as he continued to finger Hermione. Scabior just leaned against the sink with a towel wrapped around his waist as he watched them proceed with their foreplay. Hermione suddenly broke as she flung her head back against his shoulders, releasing a loud moan, and came on his fingers. Fenrir enjoyed the feel of her tighten around him as he slowly pulled them out. Hermione panted against the sink while Fenrir finally came onto her thighs. 

"You good?" Scabior asked, tilted his head to the side. Fenrir panted before taking his fingers to his lips and licked her juices from his fingers. Fenrir opened his mouth to speak when a loud 'Ow!' came from Ron's mouth before a knocking came into their ears. 

"Who is it?" Fenrir called out. 

"It's Lyle!" Lyle called out, "When you are finished in there, I want you go over the date plans for tonight."