48

Warning: This chapter contain blood and stabbing. You have been warned.

It felt like hours had gone by since people were fighting and running. Hermione went rushing through the crowds of people trying to aid as best as she could while protecting herself and Fenrir and Scabior, who were fighting just as hard. She kept glancing at the sky, watching as it got darker and darker. She flung a few spells till from the corner of her eye, she watched as Lyle suddenly appeared. He was merely walking and flinging spells like they were nothing to him. He easily got close to them as he and her pressed their backs against each other, fighting Death Eaters on their sides.

"Why are you here? You should be away! Somewhere safe!" Lyle told her before flinging a curse on a Death Eater. Hermione blocked from a curse then flung a spell at the Death Eater.

"This is just as much my war as the werewolves." Hermione told him. She then watched as a bright green light flying across her face. She gaze over to see Voldemort walking towards the two of them. She turned as she held her wand out facing him just as Lyle turned and held his wand out to fight alongside her.

"Now we see who is the better wizard!" Voldemort growled while he flung out his spells. Hermione blocked his spells as she fought as much as he did to beat the other. They continued fighting till she felt her feet being pulled out from under her, causing her to be thrown against the ground. She glanced just in time to see Voldemort reaching his wand out as it picked up a sharp shard of glass. Hermione attempted to pick herself up but roots shot up from around her as she felt it wrapping her arms and legs down to the ground. Her eyes lifted as she watched Voldemort raising the shard up till he slammed it to reach down at her. However, just as the shard was about to reach her, Lyle stepped right in front of them.

Hermione's eyes widened as she watched as he dropped down to the ground clinging his hands around the area the shard had enter. Which was around his heart. She reached out towards Lyle as she lightly laid her hands against his head. Tears began to drip down her cheeks as she watch him spit out blood.

"Grandpa is going to be okay. You're going to be ok." Hermione cried as she brushed his hair back. While she tried to help Lyle as best as she could, she heard the Dark Lord laughing.

"So much for outliving me!" Voldemort growled. He raised his wand ready to end her when a bright glow fell onto the ground. She glance up and watched as the full moon peered its face from the clouds. The air started to be filled with the sound of bones breaking and low growls and a loud menacing howls.