10

A/n: This chapter contains biting. You have been warned. 

Hermione was sitting on the couch, waiting to figure out what was going on while Misty was making tea. She didn't know why Misty would be wanting make tea at a time like this, but Hermione figure it was just how Misty tried to calm her nerves. The door to the kitchen opened as Misty came with a tray of tea and biscuits. 

"Here we go, Ma'am. A nice warm cup of tea and freshly baked biscuits." Misty said. She had just set the tray down on the coffee table and was about to make her a cup of tea when the front door slammed opened, nearly causing Hermione to jump off the couch and Misty to drop the kettle. She turned to see Fenrir coming in, enraged about something as Scabior came a few feet behind him and shut the door. 

"Is everything alright, Alpha?" Misty asked, lightly bowing her head as if she was fearful of him hitting her. Fenrir paused and let out a growl. 

"That bastard, Lyle was here. Worse, we've been summoned to meet with the Alpha of All Alphas and I have to attend. Probably to see if I'm still loyal to the wolf packs." He growled, shaking his head. Misty seemed to freeze, mumbling an 'oh my' under her breath while Hermione narrowed her eyes, wondering where did she hear that name before. 

"Also Hermione must attend," Scabior blurted out. Hermione shot up from her seat on the couch. 

"What! Why? Why do I have to go?" she asked. From the corner of her eye, Hermione watched as Misty seemed to get more nervous than before. Fenrir and Scabior glared at her which sent shivers down her spine. 

"Why? Because one you're part of this pack now, and two your Scabior's and my mate. That's why." Fenrir growled, slowly moving towards her like a wolf hunting a rabbit. She shook her head. 

"I'm not your mate. I'm just a damn war prize to you. And I'm not even a werewolf." Hermione shot, trying not to show that she was scared of him. Fenrir shook his head as Scabior opened the door for some reason. 

"Misty... get... out..." Fenrir ordered in a low, slow threatening manner. Misty didn't waste a moment as she went rushing out of the cabin within a second. Scabior slammed the door behind Misty and started to make his way towards her. Hermione's facade of bravery started to break when her back hit the wall behind her and Fenrir and Scabior were now a foot away. 

"So because you're not a werewolf, that means you're not part of the pack, huh?" Fenrir asked her. Hermione nodded her head even though part of her was screaming for her to shut up. Scabior chuckled. 

"Then lets fix that shall we?" Scabior asked. 

Without any warning, Fenrir grabbed her shoulders, pulling her against his front as he buried his teeth deep into one shoulder and Scabior buried his teeth into the other. For a moment, Hermione couldn't find any words to speak till her body finally was able to let out a scream.