34

A/n: This chapter contains some sexual parts. You have been warned. 

Hermione just laid in between Fenrir and Scabior while she stared at the ceiling. Fenrir and Scabior were cuddling against her sides as their hands roamed a few times over her body. She didn't know what she wanted anymore. She wasn't sure if she wanted to be the mate to both Fenrir and Scabior... she wasn't sure she wanted to live in the pack life. But she was stuck to being she was now a werewolf and all. And who was to blame? Fenrir and Scabior. How could she love someone or someones who hurt her a couple of times? On the other hand, Fenrir and Scabior were trying. After all, they took her out on a date even though they possibly didn't want to. They allowed not only Ron, but Ginny, Luna, Remus and of course her Grandfather in their pack when they didn't have to do any of that. 

Hermione sighed as she tried to figure out what exactly was she going to when the full moon comes and goes. She jolted when she felt Fenrir start to move till he was leaning against his arm before opening his eyes to look at her. 

"Why are you still up? Go to sleep," he asked her while he began petting her head. She shook her head. 

"I can't sleep. There's a lot of things on my mind." She told him. His entire face twisted in concern and to her surprise, she felt sadden by the look. 

"What is it? Is it that whole kids thing?" Fenrir asked her. She nodded her head. 

"Somewhat. I mean you are right, I do want kids... but I'm not sure if I want to be yours or Scabior's mate. I mean... I feel so confused with the whole situation. Maybe... I don't know." Hermione dragged on, unsure as to what she was even trying to say. Fenrir shuffled in the bed, leaning closer to her as he quietly chuckled. 

"Maybe if we met under different circumstances, you would be more confident in your choice." Fenrir suggested. Hermione opened her mouth to speak when her entire body jerk and a loud gasp escaped her lips, causing Fenrir to perk up his ears. 

"What?" he asked. Hermione felt her cheeks burn up while she peered down underneath the blankets. Scabior had somehow moved without anyone noticing him and landed in between her legs, his mouth positioned near her entrance as it was wide opened and breathing against her folds and pearl. Hermione bit her lip as she attempted to reach down and move him when Fenrir's hand grabbed her wrist and stopped herself. She peered from the corner of her eye to see Fenrir was now smirking with her. Before she could ask what he thought he was doing, his lips locked onto hers as he pushed her against the bed. While he kissed her, Fenrir proceeded to caress her breasts and buds gently causing her to moan against their kiss at the same pace as Scabior lightly breathed on her. 

After a few minutes, they broke their kiss to breathe as Fenrir moved his hands down her sides and towards his shaft. Hermione watched as he begin to shift himself onto his knees, straddling her stomach and positioned himself near her mouth. He gently set his hand on the back of her head. 

"Suck," He ordered. Hermione didn't know what came over her but she found herself obeying him and wrapped her mouth around his shaft. She bobbed her head up and down while Fenrir grunted and moaned. He began to thrust into her mouth, pressing against her gag reflex before he began to speed up his pace. Hermione started to gag as she ran her tongue around his shaft. She felt him start to twitch in her mouth as she heard him grunt. 

"I'm about to cum." He growled, starting to thrust harder into her mouth. He then slammed himself deep in her throat and came. She swallowed his load as she slowly removed her lips from his shaft. She panted as she felt Fenrir sliding off her before he started to lift her so she was on all fours. 

"Fenrir, I... I..." she started to tell him how she wasn't ready for him to enter her when she felt him slide underneath her and latched his lips onto her pearl. Hermione bit her lips, trying to cover her moans when Fenrir removed his lips. 

"If you don't want them to hear you, suck him." Fenrir told him her before latching his lips onto her again. She glance up to see she wasn't that far away from Scabior's shaft. Without thinking, she latched her mouth onto him and began sucking. She ran her tongue around the head before bobbing up and down the shaft, running her tongue around the shaft. She could hear Scabior was lightly moaning in his sleep as she quicken her bobbing just as Fenrir stuck his tongue deep into her folds. She felt her stomach start to form a knot causing her to pause her sucking as she peered over her shoulder. 

"Fenrir, I'm... I'm about to cum." She told him. He responded by digging deeper into her while his hands were roaming over her thighs and bum. She latched her lips on Scabior's dick as she proceeded to suck faster than before. She could feel Scabior's shaft start to twitch in her mouth. She moaned against him as she came on Fenrir's lips. She listened as Fenrir slurped up her juice while she pressed Scabior's shaft against the back of her throat while he came in her mouth. She slurped up his load as she removed her lips from his shaft. She collapsed on her side as she finally found the will to sleep.

 Fenrir lift himself off the bed as he pulled her to lay right side up and against his side. He shot a look at Scabior, who was now smirking like a complete fool. 

"If you want to sleep by her, get up here," Fenrir ordered him. Scabior's eyes opened wide as he pushed himself up before he crawled his way up beside her. 

"That was fun." Scabior said while he snuggled against Hermione's side, "thanks for including me." 

"Please, I did it more for myself. I didn't want to hear you whine in the morning that I didn't have Hermione suck you." Fenrir whispered while pushing some of her hair for her ears. Scabior shrugged his shoulders as he yawned and shut his eyes and fell asleep beside her. Fenrir sat for a moment, taking in the sight of Hermione content with what the two of them (mostly him) did for her. He scoffed before kissing Hermione on the forehead and went to sleep.