40

It had taken awhile but the entire packs of the woods were gathered around and stood before the alphas and and the Alpha of all Alphas. They had been inform of the horrible news of another war and they were the ones having it be declared on and they were entirely upset. And who could blame them? But once it got out that it was because of a silly outburst of Lyle, it caused most of the werewolves to side with the idea of giving the Dark Lord Lyle's head. 

"You think that's going to stop him?" Fenrir spoke out when the idea was spoken out, "You think that by giving him Lyle's head it's going to ensure you all safety? I hate to break it to you lot, but that's not how he thinks! He doesn't care about us Half-Breeds! He's still going to declare war on us and try to wipe us all out in a heartbeat while he can!" 

"It's true," Narcissa replied again, "I spent too many years, learning the Dark Lord's ways and that is in fact how he is going to play it out."

"Why should we listen to her?" Someone shouted out. 

"Yeah! She's the mate of Lucius Malfoy, the coward!" 

"She could be trying to lure us into a trap!" 

It began to get out of hand where the voices began to get to loud for Hermione to even hear her own thoughts. Finally the Alpha of all Alphas rose from her seats and made a motion with her hands upward. 

"SILENCE!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. As soon as she said that, everyone's mouth shut and it became so quiet that Hermione could have sworn the whole woods had obeyed her wish. 

"We are all in this mess! This war affects all of us! It's no longer about Lyle or Fenrir or anyone of the members who took sides with the Dark Lord! He is after all of us and if we do not get him before he gets us then we are all doomed." She warned them, "Now we need to come up with a plan to ensure our safety and a sure way of making sure he goes down!" 

Everyone started to mumble to each other, saying the same thing about having no clue. It was then an idea clicked into Hermione's head as she lifted her head and turned to look at the Alpha of all Alphas. 

"I think I have a plan." Hermione mumbled. It was enough for everyone's attention to drift on her. Scabior and Fenrir looked at her with concern while Lyle had a look that concealed his entire emotions so it was hard for her to tell what he was even thinking. She slowly proceeded to the middle near the Alpha of all Alphas, who motion for her to speak. 

"There's something I read in a couple of books about werewolves..." Hermione started when someone laughed. 

"Books of lies, you mean." A person blurted out as the people nodded in agreement. 

"Exactly the point," Hermione told them, "You see there was a passage in one of the books I read that said that while werewolves are in their wolf form, werewolves are extremely vulnerable to attacks." 

"That's only true if the werewolf consumes that filthy potion. Now state what you are trying to get at?" one of the leaders, Julian she believed, claimed. Hermione nodded. 

"These are the same books that the Dark Lord read as well, so it won't be any surprise as to when he will attack. The time he will think werewolves will be at their most vulnerable. During the full moon. We just have to figure out where he will attempt to attack us." Hermione explained. Everyone began to speak about how it could work. The Alpha of All Alphas nodded as a smile ran over her lips. 

"It leaves the question as to how we learn that question." Lyle mentioned. 

"I can do it." Narcissa spoke up, "I can sneak back in and learn of that answer." 

"How? You ran away from the Dark Lord. He'll know something is off." Scabior suggested to her. Narcissa chuckled. 

"There are passageways even he doesn't know about around the Malfoy Manor. I can sneak into one of them and listen in on their conversations." Narcissa explained to them. 

"Then it is settle, we prepare for battle!" the Alpha of all Alphas stated. Everyone then scurried all over the place as they began to prepare for battle. Hermione felt a hand pressed against her shoulder as she glance up to see Fenrir looking at her. 

"You know you make a great Alpha." he told her. She lightly smiled as she moved to see how she can help with the war efforts because this time... the Dark Lord wasn't going to win.