21

A/n: This chapter contains sexual parts. You have been warned. 

Scabior locked the door behind them, probably to ensure Hermione didn't attempt to leave and Ron didn't try to break into the bathroom door. As soon as the bath was replaced with fresh, steaming hot water and they were stripped of their clothes, Scabior and Hermione went soaking into the tub. At least that was what Hermione thought it was going to be. But once they were in the bath, Scabior pushed Hermione's front against the rim of the tub and positioned himself at her entrance. 

"Please... Please... not like this," Hermione pleaded with him as she felt tears start to form in her eyes. She did not want to be taken in such a manner, especially when there is someone in the next room, who could hear them. He grunted. 

"I'm not going to fuck you." He claimed. She peered over shoulder. 

"Then... Then what..." she started till she felt Scabior starting to rub his shaft in between her legs with the tip gently pressing against her womanhood. Hermione bit her lips as Scabior kept rutting against her. She had to admit it did feel a bit good. Scabior's hands roam up her hips to her breasts and began to fumble with them. His lips latched against her neck as he nip and sucked against the crook of his neck. She winced when he started to knead her breasts with rough pulls then gentle pushes back. She shrieked when one of his hands lowered to her pearl and began to roughly rub against her. 

She crossed her arms in front of her before laying her head down as he continued with his rutting and caressing. It was getting harder for Hermione to keep her lips shut as a moan threatened to slip from them. Suddenly Scabior lowered his hand as he stuck a finger inside her. It was enough to cause her to fling her head back and release her moan. She could feel Scabior was smirking as he fingered her in a steady pace. It didn't take long before Scabior added another finger. Hermione panted. Scabior moved his lips against her ear and began whispering all the dirty things he wanted to do with her and slowly licking and suck at her ear lobe a few times. Hermione bit her lips as she felt a knot in her stomach. 

"S... Scabior... I... I..." she whimpered. Scabior suddenly stopped what he was doing as he removed his arms. He turned her over on her back, pushing her till she was sitting on the rim of the tub. She was a bit confused till he moved her hand over to her womanhood. 

"I want you to finger yourself." He told her. She blushed as she looked away. She didn't want to look at him while she did this to herself. She slipped her fingers over her pearl and into her womanhood before pumping her fingers in and out of her. She lightly moaned as she felt him staring at her and rubbing himself. She felt the knot tighten as she leaned her head backwards. She felt his hand grab her chin as he forced her to look at him. 

"I want you to watch." He growled. She bit her lip as she lowered her gaze down. She watched as Scabior moved closer to her,  in between her legs while he lean over her as he continued to rub himself near her and she continued to finger herself. Finally she felt her body arch as she came on her fingers. She held it there as her womanhood tightened around her fingers. She watched as Scabior came on her stomach. They sat where they were as they heavily breathe against themselves. Hermione slowly moved her hand from herself as she slid down the tub's side and back into the water. Scabior slid right next to her as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder and pushed her against his side and lightly laid his head on top of hers. 

"Just you wait, love. One night I won't be able to control myself... and I will claim you." He whispered before lightly kissing her forehead. Hermione blushed as she just buried her face in the crook of his neck... trying to ignore the part that was crying out for him.