3

A/n: This chapter contains some violence, sexual harassment and bloodshed. You have been warned. 

Hermione pace around the room, trying to think of a way to escape Fenrir and Scabior and whoever else was out there. She started by taking in the room she was in. It was a good sized room. It wasn't really all decorated with a bunch of decor or anything fancy. There was a large bed, which was covered in furred blankets, that could fit about ten people in it comfortable. At the end was a large trunk with a large padlock. Hermione did not want to know what they were keeping in there that it required to have a padlock on it. At the upper half there was a night stand with an oil lamp. There was a stone fireplace with two bookshelves on each side, a closet full of clothes (which appeared like a mix of Scabior's and Fenrir's) and another door that she discovered lead to a bathroom. 

She did find a window over the bed. She climbed up on the bed and attempted to open it but it was stuck. She had reached to grab her wand when she found her wand had been taken off her  without her notice. Hermione slithered down onto the bed and sighed. She gaze over the room for a moment to see if she could find something that she could use to unjam it, but nothing stood out. 

She pushed herself off the bed and headed over to the bookshelves. She ran her fingers over the books as she read the titles of some of the books. A lot of them had to do with werewolves of what the ministry or other people had written about them. There were also some books about types of plants, a book of maps, and a couple of other books about survival. She was about to pick one out when she heard the door opening. She peered over her shoulder to see that it was a man, who was clothed in a messy coat with a dirty ripped shirt and jeans. 

"So it is true, Fenrir and Scabior got a pet," the man mumbled while he slowly moved towards her. Hermione felt her heart pounding in her chest as she tried to keep her distance from the man. 

"Um... who are you? Did Fenrir and Scabior needed you to bring me?" Hermione asked while she reached a corner. The man shook his head. 

"No, I just wanted to see if the rumors are true or not. They didn't do you justice though when describing your looks." The man commented while he eyed her up and down as he proceeded to get closer to her. Hermione attempted to try to shrink in the corner. 

"Okay, you got your look. Can you leave now? I think Fenrir and Scabior wouldn't like it if you were here." She suggested to him as she tried to get around him. The man suddenly latched his arms around her waist, pressing her against him. 

"I think I would like to have maybe a light snack before my departure." he whispered. He leaned in for a kiss when Hermione did the one thing she could think of. She kneed him in the certain sensitive area. He double over, clinging to his privates as he stumbled away from him. Hermione then grabbed hold of his head before slamming it against the stone fireplace. The man growled as he cling his hand to his head, blood seeping between his fingers. Once he had fallen to the ground, Hermione didn't waste a moment as she rushed outside the room and outside the house without thinking about what lurks in the woods.