8

Hermione followed Misty towards the living room where she proceeded to put Hermione in a long-sleeved, copper-colored dress with a floral design running down the fabric. Misty went around pinning and stitching, trying to see the exact size Hermione is. While she did this, Misty would mumble to herself about different things about what to do with the dress. It felt like half an hour gone by when Misty shook her head. 

"I think I might just leave the dress as it is for a while. I think the reason you're mighty skinny is because you were on the run for so long. I believe when you get some meat in you and you when Alpha turns you into a werewolf, you'll fit in quite nicely." Misty explained as she began to remove the pins. Hermione's stomach turned into knots when she utter that phrase. 

When Alpha turns you into a werewolf...

Was Fenrir planning on turning her? Can she get out of this horrifying thing? Hermione turned to look at Misty, who was almost done with the pin removal. 

"Do I... Do I really have to turn?" Hermione asked her. Misty gazed as she lightly tapped her finger. 

"Well... I didn't have to till I was comfortable with it... but I'm not the Alpha's Mistress. So you might have to ask him," Misty stated while she returned back to removing the pins. Hermione chuckled. 

"I already know the answer then. He'll turn me. He doesn't care about anyone but himself." Hermione mumbled under her breath. 

"I wouldn't say that. Fenrir can be a sweetheart when he wants to be. I think the only reason he'll say 'no' is because he wants pups." Misty admitted. Hermione's eyes widened as she felt her heart began to race within her chest. 

"I'm sorry... pups?" 

"Yeah, you know little ones. He won't admit it but I've seen him spent half of his days with the pups when he can afford it and seen how much happier he is after hanging out with them. Scabior even shown interests... but only with trying to make them troublemakers such as himself. If I may be so bold, but one of him is enough in each pack." Misty claimed, standing up as she put the pins back into her pin cushion. Hermione was about to say something when a loud outcry came billowing through the cabin walls, causing both Misty and her to back away from the door. 

"What the bloody hell is that?" Hermione asked. A second later, Fenrir and Scabior came rushing into the room. Fenrir peered over his shoulders as he pointed at her and Misty. 

"You two stay here!" He barked before rushing out of the front door. Hermione didn't know what came over herself, but part of her hoped that whatever was out there didn't hurt Fenrir or Scabior.