Author's note

Hey guys, Akuma here.

Sorry for the recent lack of updates, school is almost over so I've been very busy with submitting shits, there's also the fact that Christmas is coming so I'll be spending the time in focusing on spending time with my family and moreover thinking of new ideas for this fanfic and my future projects.

So, you guys probably already guessed by there will be no more updates for the month of December, but rest assured I'll be on an update spree as soon as the second week of January hits. So in the almost one month long period of hiatus, I'll take this chance to gather your thoughts and implement them on this story.

So without further Ado, let's get on it.

1.) Should Roman, Pyrrha and Penny survive in the story? If so, what animal do you think roman would fit as (personally I think a fox would be fine)

2.) As you may have already guessed this is a Weiss x reader fanfic, thus to be fair for other readers I'll be holding a draw. Comment down here if you want to have a chance to have your mc romance one of RWBY girls you like, whether it be Neo, Ruby, Yang, Blake or Cinder. Just leave your mc's name and the girl you like and Pick a god and pray.

3.) Should I skip volume four and replace it with a new volume or keep it and insert the new volume before it?

4.) Should there be lemon scene?
(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞

5.) Are you enjoying this story? If so, comment an idea that you think would make it better ( Note, leave ideas for volume 3+ since volume 2 is already plotted out)

That's it for this author's note, I hope you can understand my situation and leave a reply to my answers if you enjoyed your time with this book.

See yah everyone and happy holidays!