The right side?

Team RWBY and Y/N walked alongside groups of people on the sidewalks of downtown vale, Y/N holding a sour expression as Weiss interlocked their shoulders together while skipping and humming a happy tune.

Y/N: Remind me again why did you four wake me up at 6 am in a Saturday??

Yang: Simple. It's

Weiss: The Vytal festival! Oh this is oh so simply wonderful.

Weiss beamed. Ruby and Y/N instinctively took a step back, not to sure what to make of the happy Weiss.

Ruby: I don't think I've ever seen you smile this much Weiss. It's kinda weirding me out.

Y/N: I do, but it's only when it was cuddle time.

Weiss: Shush you, and how can you not smile? It's a festival dedicated to the cultures of the world, there'll be dances, parades, tournaments. Oh the planning and the organization that goes to this is breathtaking.

Y/N: Can I go back to bed-

Weiss: No, you can not sleep on my bed without me.

Yang: ugh, you really know how to take a fun thing and make it sound boring you know.

Y/N: It's kinda her thing.

Weiss: Quiet you two

Yang: Remind me again why we're spending our weekend morning at the docks?

Ruby: Ugh, they smell like fish.

Y/N: I wonder if there are Crabs here.

Weiss: I heard from blueberry, which heard from ozpin that the students from vacuo is arriving today.

Ruby: Blueberry?

Y/N: It's a nickname everyone practically calls me, she can't think of any other nickname.

Weiss: and as representatives, it is our job to welcome them.

Blake: she wants to spy on them for the tournament to have the upper hand at the tournament.

Y/N: Could have just asked Ozpin for their transcripts you know.

Weiss: ugh, you can't prove that.

Ruby: Oh.

Team RWBY and Y/N stopped and looked at a nearby crime scene. They walked towards it for a closer look and found out that it was a dust store that was recently robbed.

Ruby: What happened here?

Y/N: A robbery obviously, but I don't see any dust inside of the shop.

Detective: you're sharp kid. It is a robbery, second dust shop this week. Strangely enough the money isn't touch, it's the dust they're taking.

Blake: that is weird.

Detective: I'm telling you kids, this city is turning into a jungle. Keep an eye out.

Y/N: the real question is, who needs that much dust?

Detective: you and me both kid. Some of our forces say it's the white fang, and I say we don't get paid enough.

The detective walked away from them and joined his co-workers as they continued to investigate the scene of the crime. Weiss scoffed and cross her arms

Weiss: Hmm. The white fang, what an awful bunch of degenerates.

Blake: what's your problem?

Weiss: My problem?

Y/N: Kind of a lot to go through Blake.

Weiss: Shush you, and as for you Blake. I simply don't care for the criminally insane.