The Priestess

Y/N sighed deeply as he sat on rooftop of one of the buildings in downtown Vale. He had spent the entire afternoon in wandering about aimlessly in Vale, he had also ignored the calls he got which mainly consisted of Ruby, Yang and Ozpin.

Y/N: .... It's a full moon again tonight.

Y/N stared at the bright blue moon that bathed the city of Vale with its soft silvery light.

Y/N: why did I even get mad?

Y/N asks himself as he sits down at the edge of the rooftop, looking down at the number of people walking about at the sidewalks. He watched as a child stood alone crying at a nearby traffic light.

Y/N: what's wrong her?

He asked no one. He observed a nearby police officer approach the child and did his best to stop her from crying. Y/N smiled as the child flashed a smile and grabbed the officer's hands before walking away, hopefully towards the police station.

Y/N: That's nice.

???: Y/N?

Y/N yawned and raised his feet, resting his arm on his knees as he heard footsteps come closer.

Y/N: Hey Blake...

Blake: Hey, what's up?

Y/N: Nothing much.

Y/N glanced at Blake who sat down beside him, letting both if her feet hang freely from the edge.

Blake: So why are you here?

Y/N: To think.

Blake: wanna talk?

Y/N: We already are.

Blake: you know that's not what I meant.

Blake rolled her eyes are Y/N who shrugged and looked up at the moon.

Y/N: I don't understand what you're trying to say.

Blake: We've been looking for you, you know.

Y/N: I didn't ask you guys to.

Blake: I know, we wanted to do it.

An eerie silence falls between the two. Y/N looked down on the streets and noticed Ruby running around, frantically searching.

Y/N: How did you find me?

Blake: By chance. I was jumping around from roof to roof.

Y/N: Guess luck wasn't on my side huh.

Blake: depends on how you see things I guess.

Y/N continued looking down on Vale and one by one he saw all of his friends. Yang was riding her motorcycle around as Weiss used her Glymphs  to speed herself up. Ren and Nora on the other hand just looked to be checking out random shops.

Y/N: Huh, I guess everyone is really looking for me

Blake: Well, everyone besides Jaune and Pyrrha. Who knows what they're up to.

Y/N: I can probably make a rough guess. Guess this means I need to apologize to everyone.

Blake: why did you leave anyway.

Y/N: I don't even know myself.

Another veil of silence falls around the two. Y/N glanced at Blake who kept staring at her.

Y/N: What is it?

Blake: what?

Y/N: You want to ask something? Go on ahead, I don't really care.