Unexpected reunion

Roman: Heh, this has been the easiest infiltration plan I've ever performed in my entire career of being a famous crook.

Roman smugly smiled as he stood underneath the shades of a nearby tree on the empty school grounds of beacon. He had waited for the last of the students to leave the school and it was currently night time.

Roman: Hmm, it's quiet... Almost too quiet, well I don't have to worry about that since I'm one of the bad guys and those pesky twists only happens to those goody two shoes.

He leisurely walks out of the shades and into the halls of beacon, taking advantage of unusual absence of guards that should have been patrolling the huntsman academy.

Roman: Neo, if you would?

He pops out a stick of tobacco from one of his pockets and caught it gracefully between his two fingers. A petite woman with hair of pink and brown appeared out of nowhere and presented a lighter to Roman.

Roman: Much obliged.

Roman smiled at Neo causing her beautiful mismatched eyes to shine as she nodded. The duo continued to walk down the hallways, chatting about random things as they searched for whatever vault their boss had tasked them to find.

Roman: Now, if I were a vault where I would be hiding?

Roman tapped his chin as he thought, he glanced at Neo who was smiling and held a sign that had the words " Headmaster's office " written on it in black and bold letters.

Roman: Splendid idea Neo, nothing says vault keeping other than the office of whoever owns it.

Neo held a thumbs up and winked at Roman.

Roman: Of course I had thought of it first but thank you for agreeing with my genius mind.

I am experiencing a massive sense of annoyance and disappointment as this go on-

Roman tipped his hat at Neo who's smile faltered into a pout and continued to walk down the hallway, spinning his cane as he whistled a jolly tune.

The walk towards the elevators of beacon tower was uneventful, there were no guards present which made Neo feel uneasy but Roman assured her that it was all because of his master plan.

Roman: The guards are simply sleeping knowing that they can't possibly stop my grand schemes.

Roman proudly declared to which Neo rolled her eyes at. Nevertheless they entered the elevators and pressed the button for the headmaster's office and sat in silence, listening to the instrumental version of Shine that the elevator provided.

Roman: Nice taste in music.

Roman commented as he checked his fingernails and Neo raised a sign that had the words " I prefer Mirror " to which Roman scoffed.

Roman: Oh you and your soft music.

The elevator doors opened, revealing the dark and empty room of Ozpin. The desk itself was a cluttered mess, countless mugs and thermos cans were scattered on top of it and below.

Roman: Monty Oum that's a lot of coffee mugs, where the hell does it all go?

Roman shook his head and swiped the empty cans and mugs off the table and into the floor, breaking some of them which alarmed Neo.

Roman: Relax, we're like 4 stories high no one will hear it.

Roman assured her and began to search around in Ozpin's office. The duo worked quick, searching at every crevices they could find.