True Royalty ( Vol 1 End)

Y/N sighed deeply as he slumped forward with his face buried in the palm of his hands.

Y/N: so you're saying those little shits I've faced before, the book and the hands were shadows?

Mitsuru: Yes. The thing that differentiate shadows from Grimm is the masks. Shadows will always have masks while Grimm don't.

Akihiko: There's also the way they fight. Shadows often try to find your weakness and try an array of attacks, while Grimm charge in recklessly. Which I can get behind on.

Y/N: and those big ones. Those are shadows too?

Aigis: Affirmative. We call them, full moon shadows as they only appear once every a full moon comes.

Y/N: Weird, I faced the first one in the middle of the day.

Mitsuru: yes, we noticed that the shadows here can freely roam even during the day.

Akihiko: But we're relatively safe. They have the Grimm to contest with and the big guys only appear on days a full moon should appear.

Aigis: affirmative, the probability of a full moon shadow appearing on a day that doesn't have a full moon is less than 1%

Y/N: so not zero huh? We need to make a countermeasure Incase they do come.

Mitsuru: Ha. Still as careful as ever.

Y/N yawned and faced the three of them, carefully looking at their faces.

Y/N: What was I like in your world?

The three of them looked at each other with unsure looks.

Mitsuru: Well... You were extremely smart, charismatic and brave.

Akihiko: on top of all that you were also very cunning and always at top condition.

Aigis: Indeed, you were very crafty.

Y/N: Crafty?

Mitsuru: I think Aigis is pertaining to the fact that each and every one of your response seems to be well tailored depending on who you're talking.

Akihiko: yeah, your personality changed whoever you were with. When you were with me and junpei you were sassy and mischievous.

Mitsuru: on the other hand, when you were with me or any other girls you were magnificently polite and caring.

Aigis: and when you were with me and Koromaru-san, you acted as if you were our parents and made sure we were well off always.

Y/N: ... Huh. Neat.

Mitsuru: Yes. All of this really did make you the wild card of the group.

Akihiko: Even our enemies couldn't figure out what to do with you since your strategy always changed depending on the foe.

Y/N: Speaking of enemies. What was the story of the other world, why did we fight?

Mitsuru looked down at akihiko who sighed and shook his head.

Mitsuru: Well, it's nothing really special.

Akihiko: You and a bunch of our friends had this special powers called Personas.

Aigis: They are, the manifestation of our psyche that allows us to fight the shadows with risk.

Mitsuru: indeed. Normal people turn to coffins which makes it for the shadows to prey on them during the dark hour, and that's where we come in.

Akihiko: every night we would climb the floors of Tartarus.

Y/N: Tartarus?

Aigis: a tower of misery and despair, often called the tower that symbolizes the fall which was consisted of more than 260 floors.