Friends?

Y/N yawned as he watched the other students leave the bullhead one by one and enter beacon's school grounds. He honestly didn't care about any them nor does he care about anything at all in particular.

Y/N: I guess I should stick with Ruby or find someone that can adopt me

As if on cue, the blonde haired man that had vomited not too long ago came into view while groaning as he slumped forward.

Y/N: Oh hey, it's vomit boy.

The blonde haired man flinched from Y/N's voice before groaning from the nickname.

???: can we please forget about that? It's normal for people to get motion sickness.

Y/N: I don't know if you can call throwing up on someone's feet normal, but if you say so.

Y/N shrugged and wore one of his headphones to listen to some music while leaving one off in case someone spoke to him.

???: I think we haven't properly met. The name's Jaune Arc. Short, sweet and rolls off the tongue. Ladies love it.

Y/N: Y/N Branwen. And listen Jaune, don't ever say that again. It's just plain up creepy

Y/N deadpanned and placed his hands on the pockets of his pants before walking out of the bullhead and into the cobblestone pavement.

Jaune: What? But that's what my mom told me.

Y/N: well dear old momma lied. It's not a great way to start talking to someone, especially a girl.

Jaune: *gasps* My mom lied?

Y/N: Yeah, the only thing sweet about your name is the fact it's highly forgettable.

Jaune slumped forward while walking behind Y/N who kept looking straight ahead while moving out of the way of people's path to avoid engaging in more conversations.

Jaune: you don't hold out on any of your punches do you man.

Y/N: why would I, we're friends so I need to straighten you up.

Jaune flashed a smile at Y/N who yawned, wanting to find a place he can sleep at as much as possible. This however wasn't possible as the two suddenly heard the sound of something exploding from the distance.

Jaune: what was that?

Y/N: probably an idiot that blew up from using dust or something.

Y/N once again yawns causing Jaune to deadpan and sigh.

Jaune: Come on Emo kid. We're checking it out

Y/N: If that's what you want momma's boy

Jaune groaned from Y/N's nickname but decided not to dwell on it and started running towards the place where a trail of smoke was coming from.

Once they were there, Y/N saw Ruby getting scolded by a white haired girl wearing a light blue combat dress with white aesthetics with white suitcases littered about the ground.

???: Unbelievable! This is exactly the type of thing I was talking about!

Ruby: I'm sorry...

Y/N: I hereby dub thee with the nickname, craterface.

Jaune: that's... Actually a good one.

Both Ruby and the white haired girl turned their heads towards Y/N and Jaune. Ruby's face immediately brightened up when she saw Y/N and used her semblance to hide behind him.