Generals

The previously blue sky has been blanketed by the tranquil darkness that comes after the fall of twilight on the city of Vale. Emerald Sustrai and Mercury Black slowly limped down the path as they headed towards the only hanger where activity could be seen.

Members of the white fang could be seen from the outside, performing several tasks such as moving and transferring crates to bullheads inside, each of them glanced at the beaten up duo but dared not to make a sound, no matter how amusing it was for them.

Roman: Well, Well. She sent the kids again- what the hell happened to you two.

Roman asked. The sarcastic smile that he wore previously had been replaced by an amused grin as he circled around them and placed his arms around their shoulders.

Roman: Now this really turning out just like that divorce.

He chuckled and headlocks them both causing them to groan

Mercury: Hey, that hurts old man.

Emerald: I don't know what's worst, us getting beat up or the thought of you procreating.

Roman: Tsk, tsk. That was a joke, and this.

Roman clicked his tongue. He holds out a piece of paper that he had gotten from Emerald's pocket without her knowing, causing Emerald to look at him with a shocked expression.

Roman: might just tell me where you two have gone and gotten yourselves beat up worst than a faunus in an auction.

Mercury: woah, dark

Mercury: wha-

Roman: I'm a professional sweetheart. Pay attention and you'll learn something. Now, why do you have this address?

Emerald: wouldn't you like to know?

Roman: How you all got horribly beat up? Yes, very much.

Roman smirked at the duo as they groaned in frustration and from the shadow of the pain they felt from the hands of a certain blue haired man.

Mercury: stop reminding us.

Roman: now, Where have you two been all day?

Mercury: We were supposed to have cleaned up your problems. Well, one of them anyway.

Roman: I had that under control.

Mercury: Two packed bags and a ticket to Vacuo said otherwise

Roman: you Moron, I was going to set up explosives on the bullhead he was hitching a ride on.

Mercury: Knowing you that plan would have also failed!

Roman: Listen here you little punk, if it were up to me I would take you and your little street rat friend here and I would-

???: Do what, Roman?

A voice echoed. The three of them looked at a platform where a black haired woman with reddish orange eyes slowly walks into view.

Roman: I would throw this two bumbling idiots to the bottom of the seas for wasting your goddamn money that you used to hire me to make plans for stealing dusts and tying up your loose ends that they clearly ruined, that's what I'd do.

Mercury:...he's got a point.

Emerald elbowed Mercury's side making him groan from the pain as the platform the black haired woman that stood up on slowly descended.

Cinder: You should learn how to properly speak to those above you Roman.

Roman: Listen here you, I'm only listening to you because you're paying me but that doesn't mean I'd stand by and watch your underlings come and go as they ruin my plans.