Kirijo Group

Y/N: Yang I will murder you if you don't bring me back to Weiss' bed right now.

Yang: Sorry lover boy, but we need to look for Blake.

Y/N: What the hell happened to giving her time?

Ruby: Swear jar!

Yang: She's been gone for a whole night. I'm sure that's enough time for her to think.

Y/N: I question your sense of emotional time.

Yang: Potato potatoh

Y/N groaned as Yang dragged him across the sidewalks of vale. He had been having a good time sleeping with Weiss until Yang woke them up at 5am in the morning to walk the cold, empty streets of Vale.

Y/N: So..

Yang: yeah?

Y/N: How are you guys feeling?

Ruby: what do you mean?

Y/N: Well, you guys just got lied to for a good two months. I just thought you'd be having some trust issues by now.

Y/N says this and glances at Weiss who was walking a good distance from them, hugging herself as she looked at the ground.

Ruby: It's fine, I mean. We're teammates but sometimes teammates keep secrets you know.

Yang: Ruby's right. Just because we live under the same roof means we need to know everything about each other.

Y/N: Huh.... You two are the polar opposites of me then-

Yang: yeah, cause you're the one that has trust issues.

Y/N: I do not.

Ruby: You kinda do, remember when you ate your last cookie and you forgot about it then you started accusing everyone in the house?

Yang and Ruby giggled at the memory at which Y/N groaned but smiled not soon after as he saw Weiss smile slightly after hearing it.

Yang: Wow, you really are head over heels for the ice queen.

Ruby: I never saw you switch moods this fast.

Y/N: Shut up you two. I just feel... Comfortable around her than I do with other people.

Yang: I think that's enough ground to say that you're in love.

Y/N: Seriously you two...

Ruby: I wonder what would uncle Qrow think of you dating Weiss.

Y/N: Please don't. I won't be able to live down all the teasing he'll do when he finds out.

Y/N sighed and kicked yang's hands off his feet and backflips towards Weiss who was lost in thought.

Y/N: Sup Snowflake.

Weiss:...

Y/N: Snow angel?

Weiss:..

Y/N: Weiss cream?

Weiss: Stop it with the nicknames!

A flustered Weiss covered Y/N's mouth.

Weiss: Seriously. You annoy me at the most ludicrous of times

Y/N: Sorry, what are you thinking about anyway?

Weiss: ... My feelings about the matter at hand.

Y/N: Hmm, you shouldn't think too much about this kind of things.

Weiss: But, Blake's a faunus, but she's my teammate. But she also lied to us for two months.

Y/N: Look, Snow. Do all of these things really matter?