Beacon

Y/N sighed and puts on his earphones that were attached to the MP3 Dangling on his neck, playing the song Mass Destruction as he pulls out his evoker and his weapon Arcana from his pockets.

Qrow: *whistles* I've forgotten that your semblance is edgy as hell, well have fun Sparrow.

Qrow chuckled and waved goodbye as he moves to disappear into the shadows of a nearby alleyway. Y/N sighs and started walking leisurely towards the dust shop, trying to put his thumb on the person wearing a red hood looked familiar.

Y/N: ( It's either I'm going crazy or I have awful memory... Both are plausible)

Y/N yawned as he moved his head a little to the side to avoid colliding with the body of a man that was sent flying by the hooded girl's enormous scythe that reminded Y/N of Qrow.

Y/N: (never knew anyone used a Scythe outside my family. Qrow and one of my cousins used one, although my cuz is probably still at patch)

Y/N elegantly spun around to the right to dodge another body that was thrown his way, he couldn't care less about the property damage the girl was causing since he was focused on figuring out who she was.

???: Okay....... Get her

Y/N tilts his head once again as a familiar man with orange hair came into view the moment he could see I side the broken window of the dust shop.

Y/N: (Aren't this Junior's men? Or is my memory so jackshit I'm confusing other people for them)

Y/N cracked his neck and shivered from the satisfying sound before yawning which caught the attention of both the orange haired man and the hooded girl which both held surprised expressions.

???: Blueberry?

???: Y/N??

Y/N: yes? Do I know you both?

Y/N asks as he nonchalantly kicks one of the thug's crotch causing them to kneel down from the pain which made every man in the vicinity cringe from the sight.

???: still as merciless as ever.

???: That's gotta hurt.

Y/N raised an eyebrow at both of them and sighed before leaning towards a nearby wall of the dust shop while gesturing for the girl to continue.

???: Thanks cuz, now watch my moves!

Y/N raised an eyebrow at the girl that called him cuz, slowly putting two and two together making him realize who the girl was.

Y/N: Ruby rose?.... Huh, neat.

Y/N yawned and watched with a small smile plastered on his face as Ruby used her semblance to run circles around the thugs the orange haired man had much to their annoyance.

???: Well you were magnificent, truly you were.

The orange haired man whispered underneath his breath while smoking a cigar.

???: *Drops cigar* well now little red, seeing blueberry here solidifies that this had been a very eventful evening.

The orange haired man watched from the corner of his eyes as Y/N yawns again as he finally decided to intervene and stand behind Ruby.

???: Though as sad it is, I'm afraid this is where we part ways.

The orange haired man pretended to wipe a tear before pointing his cane towards Ruby and Y/N who raised an eyebrow

Y/N: (Please don't tell me...)

Y/N immediately grabbed Ruby's cape and yanked him away from her spot that was immediately blown to smithereens. He watched as the spot where Ruby was standing was replaced by a gaping crater with shards of the road still falling from the sky.