"It's good in here." Sherlyn said turning around to face Ardeth.

Ardeth dipped his face and kissed Sherlyn's wet lips, she gripped his wet hair and kissed him back, as he lifted her up wrapping her legs around his waist, pushing her back to the rocky surface of the cave.

Sherlyn parted her lips for Ardeth to explore her mouth, as she closed her eyes enjoying the kiss. Ardeth raised his hand and squeezed Sherlyn's breast making her moan into the kiss, gripping his hair. He continued to kiss her as his hands fondled her breasts, outlining her nipples, making them strain against her swimsuit.

"Let's get inside the home." Sherlyn mumbled against his lips, and Ardeth nodded.

"Slow down." Sherlyn smiled against his lips, as Ardeth tugged at the knot of her swimsuit.

"Sorry, It's hard to resist when it comes to you." Ardeth gave a sheepish smile as he peeled off the swimsuit.

Ardeth tugged at Sherlyn's lower lip, as he latched the front door. "Jump." He said and Sherlyn jumped onto him wrapping her legs around his waist, and he carried them to the bedroom, without breaking the kiss.

"I could worship your body all the day." Ardeth said as he kissed the peaks of her breast, before he sucked on her nipple, while he fondled the other one.

Sherlyn ran her hands all over Ardeth's back as he pleasured her with his skillful mouth.

"You are so wet." Ardeth said parting her legs as he looked at her glistening nub. He looked at Sherlyn with hooded eyes, from between her legs before he ran his tongue over her wet slit, making her moan. "Sweet." He said as he dwelled his tongue into the depths of her pleasure canal, lapping on her sweet juices.

"Don't stop." Sherlyn moaned as he sucked on her clit.

Ardeth pumped his two fingers inside her tight hole, and curled them against her pleasure spot, making her come undone screaming in ecstasy.

Sherlyn pulled Ardeth up by his neck and began to kiss him, her hand slipping in between and stroking his member.

"Shit, baby." Ardeth groaned into the kiss as he pulled Sherlyn's hands and held them above her head, "I need to be inside you." He said as he rubbed his member against Sherlyn, coating it with her juices.

"Are you ready?" Ardeth asked as he positioned himself.

"Yes." Sherlyn gasped as he drove himself into her in one thrust.

"You are so tight." Ardeth said as he moved to adjust himself, "Fuck. I love you." He said as he pumped in and out of her.

"Faster." Sherlyn moaned under him.

"Sure baby." Ardeth said as he picked up the pace, thrusting himself inside her, wet slapping sounds filling the air.

"I am coming." Sherlyn said as she bucked against him.

"Come, baby." Ardeth said as he rubbed her clit, her muscles tightened around him as she milked his member.

Ardeth gave her few minutes to steady her breathe, and began to move again inside her, her skin glistening with sweat, she looked at him with love filled eyes, laying in his bed, as he made love to her.

Ardeth kissed her eyes, nose, and lips, as he moved inside with slow measured and measured thrusts. His palms fondled her breasts, while he sucked her nipples alternating between eachother.

He raised up and kissed her on her lips, exploring her mouth as he neared his orgasm.

"Come with me, baby." Ardeth whispered against her lips, as he angled himself to hit her g-spot.

"I love you." Sherlyn said looking into his eyes, as she felt the pressure built up inside her abdomen, her eyes moist with the amount of pleasure she was experiencing.

"I love you more, Sherlyn." Ardeth kissed her tears away, and gave a more powerful thrust, and came undone coating her insides with his warm seed, as she came tightening around him.

They stayed in each other's arms catching their breathes with an ecstatic smile on their faces.

"Are you alright?" Ardeth asked pushing away the damp hair that was struck on her sweaty forehead.

"I am good." Sherlyn smiled, and Ardeth kissed her brow, and rolled off her.

"Let me show you something." Ardeth said pulling Sherlyn closer to him, and pulled a lever beside the bed.

The roof top above their bed, opened up revealing the star filled forest sky.

"It's exquisite, it's beautiful view than the view I get from my bed." Sherlyn said snuggling closer to Ardeth, as he pulled the duvet to cover their naked bodies.

"I am loving this vacation more than I thought I would." Sherlyn yawned and kissed Ardeth's cheek.

"Me too." Ardeth said looking at Sherlyn, who was drifting to sleep, resting her head against his chest.

Sherlyn turned in her bed, trying to find Ardeth to snuggle, but she was greeted with a cold bed. She opened her eyes and found alone in the dim lit room. She picked up the robe, and wrapped it around herself as she walked out of the room to find Ardeth.

"Ardeth." Sherlyn called Ardeth, who was squatting infront of the fireplace trying to light the fire.

"Hey baby." Ardeth greeted Sherlyn, as he poked the fire in the fireplace. "You woke up?"

"Yes, the bed was cold without you." Sherlyn said walking towards Ardeth.

"I am sorry, I thought to start the fire, since it's getting cold outside." Ardeth said as he offered his hand to Sherlyn.

Sherlyn took his hand and sat beside him on the carpeted floor infront of the fireplace.

"You want to cuddle." Ardeth asked pulling the blanket from the coach near the fireplace.

"I didn't know you are a cuddler." Sherlyn laughed moving to sit between Ardeth's legs as he hugged her from behind, wrapping the blanket around them.

"Even I don't know, until you came along." Ardeth smiled and kissed her shoulder, before resting his chin on it, pulling her closer to him.

"What are we doing tomorrow?" Sherlyn asked leaning her head against his shoulder, looking at the burning fire.

"We can go hiking into the woods, or we can stay home and burn some calories in the bed." Ardeth wiggled his brows.

"Let's go hiking." Sherlyn said making Ardeth make a face.

"I think the second one sounds better." Ardeth said his hands creeping up to cup her breast.

"No." Sherlyn laughed smacking his hand away, "You are insatiable."

"And you are hot." Ardeth tickled Sherlyn, making her laugh.

"Are you feeling hungry?" Ardeth asked, "I will go make some noodles."

"Not now, I am feeling comfortable and warm cuddling with you, I don't want to feel cold again, don't leave." Sherlyn shook her head.

"Fine, my cuddle bear." Ardeth kissed her temple, and cuddled.