Ardeth looked up from the menu, to order.

"One Cappuccino, with..."

"One sugar." The waitress completed his sentence, "I remember." She winked and walked away, making Ardeth curse under his breathe, and look up at Sherlyn.

"Let me guess, another ONS." Sherlyn said throwing her hands up in the air. "Marcie told me that you slept with half of the college, but seems like you slept with half of the town!" She hissed and walked away.

"Sherlyn..." Ardeth called running behind her, as she walked out of the cafe. "Sherlyn, please..." He said holding her arm to stop her.

"Leave me, Ardeth." Sherlyn sniffed looking away from him.

"Never." Ardeth said as he tightened his grip in her. "Sherlyn, I am sorry, but you have to accept my past, I wasn't a good guy, I fucked girls, I didn't even care to know who they are, or what their name is, I just fucked them. That was all mattered to me, a good fuck. I couldn't change my past, and you have to accept that fact, that I am a bad boy, who is trying hard to become a good boy; a someone whom you deserve."

"I know, no one can change the past, but it hurts," Sherlyn cried, "knowing that all those girls had a chance with you."

"Sherlyn, they are passing clouds, and you darling, you are my sky, stars, sun, and moon, the very air I breathe." Ardeth said cupping Sherlyn's face as he gently wiped her tears with his thumbs, "You have my heart, that no one ever had, I don't even know their name, but you are on my mind always. I am not perfect, but I love you, and only you."

Sherlyn nodded her head.

"I love you too." She sniffed. "Even though you are not perfect, I love you with all your imperfections."

"I did fuck a lot of girls, but I didn't get involved with any girl, after I met you." Ardeth kissed away her tears. "Trust me, I will never break your trust."

"I trust you." Sherlyn said wrapping her arms around him.

"Thank you." Ardeth smiled hugging her.

"I am hungry." Sherlyn said breaking the hug, "Let's go somewhere else for lunch."

"Let's go to Marianne's then." Ardeth said as he forwarded his hand, and Sherlyn clasped her hand with his, as they walked towards his car.

"Okay, I need to go now." Sherlyn giggled as Ardeth tried to pull her into an another kiss.

"Can't you ask Amelia to cover you for one more day?" Ardeth whispered against Sherlyn's nape as she smoothened her dress.

"No." Sherlyn laughed, "I am already sore, I don't want to make it worse." She pushed Ardeth.

"Did I hurt you bad?" Ardeth asked sitting straight in concern.

"Not that bad, but I can't take you, once more." Sherlyn kissed his cheek, "Besides, I have to go home now, I can't go inside with wetness dripping down my thighs, more than it is already." She said as she grabbed some tissues.

Ardeth grinned, as he helped Sherlyn to clean the mess. They had a quickie just before he decided to drop Sherlyn home.

"Stop grinning, you pervert." Sherlyn smacked his arm.

"I can't help." Ardeth shrugged, "It's a man thing, to feel proud seeing their girl bask in the glory of aftermath."

"I will see you at college, tomorrow." Sherlyn pecked his lips and got down the car.

"I will be waiting for you." Ardeth waved as she walked to her home.

Sherlyn pushed the door, and saw James standing on the other side of the door ready to leave.