DaWan's First Time Pt3

When we got to the party venue, the host himself welcomed us. XB lives alone in a spacious bachelor pad with its own bar and a loft bedroom. He's living the high life, this one.

The place is already noisy with upbeat music and I saw people dancing on the makeshift dancefloor in the living room when we got there. XB always know how to throw a goddamn party. Not surprising because he is a certified party brat after all.

XB is a host, entertainer and a musician all rolled into one. He's also quite famous with tons of fans mainly because he is devastatingly handsome. He gives them this party boy vibe that promises that any girl who gets with him will be so lucky because XB will surely show them a good time. Which in part is true because XB is, quite honestly, a decent boyfriend material except he also thinks love has an expiration date.

But he is fine. Our XB. And also high. Or at least close to looking properly high.

XB: (looking too excited and all smile) Qing! Dayu! Qing! Dayu! (hugging Qing) Qing!

Qing: (hugging his friend) Are you high already?

XB: (leaning out and grinning) (eyes twinkling) Slight. Just slightly.

Qing sighed. He held XB securedly in his arms before giving me a nod.

Qing: Go on, Love. Let me just sort this guy out.

XB: (struggling against Qing's hold) I'm okay, Qing. I'm having fun.

Qing: Good. Now lets make sure you have fun longer and not pass out on us. You are out host, for goodness' sake.

XB: (looking at me) (smiling) Dayu ah! And oh! Who is this?

Me: (keeping DaWan close) My little sister. (to Qing) Can we join the party now?

We are here for a mission after all.

Qing: (nodding) Go on. I'll catch up with you two later.

I held DaWan's hand as we forged on and blended with crowd. I saw familiar faces like Xi and Juna as well as Joi and MD. Most of XB's guests are entertainers and musicians since XB is a musician himself. I said hi to the usual suspects before taking DaWan to the open bar to start drinking.

Me: (at the bar) (smiling at DaWan) How should we start this party?

DaWan: (smiling back at me) Beer. I need beer. Dark beer if they have some.

Me: Beer it is!

I signaled the bartender for two tall glasses of dark beer. When it was served to us, Dawan and I clinked our glasses together and chugged those beer down in one shot.

We were thirsty.

DaWan and I laughed together when we finished our first drinks.

Me: Next?

DaWan: I always want to try a cosmopolitan or a martini.

Me: Lets do martini and then lets dance.

DaWan: Alright.

We ordered our next drinks, martinis this time, drank those as well and then hit the dance floor. We were joined by Juna and MD and they get to know DaWan. Soon, MD stuck with us to also teach DaWan to drink. Our next two drinks were margaritas and more beer.

I had my fifth drink, a vodka soda, and talking to Xi and Juna when Qing finally materialized beside me. He took the drink from my hand, drank half of it before kissing me hungrily. I smelled smoke on him.

Me: (after the kiss) You had pot?

Qing: Yeah. (kissing my cheek) Where is DaWan?

Me: With MD in the dance floor. Hey, Joi is dating again. What the hell? I thought we all agreed to never let him date again?