Summer Rain

I feel super lousy this morning. I had a headache and runny nose. Though no fever. Still I felt awful.

But nothing compared to Qing who has headache, runny nose and fever. He has full blown cold. I joked that he must have the covid and he kicked me out of our room. The drama queen.

But actually, I truly don't want to sleep with him last night. He was the reason why I had the headache and runny nose this morning. Qing passed his cold virus to me. How? Well, he kissed me and then sneezed right into my face.

(What?)

Oh you all read that right. Qing sneezed on my face. Like full blown, it felt so good, sneeze. I had his spit and snot on my face afterwards.

(Pfft...)

Oh don't keep it inside. Laugh. Laugh because I know you want to. I mean, it was funny in a way. Mostly shocking, but also funny. My only consolation was my mouth was closed when Qing sneezes on me. At least I didn't get to ear his snots. But still, I got annoyed. I mean, for anyone there whose in a relationship, is it alright if your spouse to be sneezes on your face?

(No, its not alright...)

Right. Thats the right answer. It was rude and in fairness to Qing, he knows he was wrong and apologized after it happened. But I was not a happy camper. Especially when I heard the reason why he sniffles like an addict on cocaine.

Qing: (sniffing) I think I caught colds because we got rained on yesterday.

Me: (stopped wiping spit and snot on my cheeks and nose) Excuse me what?

Qing: I took my bike out with my friends yesterday...

Me: Wait, back up...why am I hearing this for the first time? You didn't tell me yesterday that you will go riding with your friends.

Qing: (blinking) Oh, I must've forgotten to inform you...

Me: (incredulous) Oh...you must've forgotten to inform me? Why? Do I look like a statue to you? Unfeeling and doesn't need to be inform. Did your battery die on you? Is it too hard to text a few words to me like "Hey stupid Dayu ah, I'm about to ride with my friends but it seems like it'll rain and I know that'll freak you out but I still want to do it and..."

Qing: (grimacing) Dayu ah, can I listen to your lectures later? My head is swimming. Its aching. I'm sorry...

Qing gave me an apologetic look before turning away to drag himself towards our room. I was left flabbergasted.

Me: (shouting after him) Damn you! You made me sit down for a two hour lecture when we found out I had an anemia and you want to escape my shrilly lectures now! Oi! Wang Qing! How dare you?!

I followed him to our room with an intent to blister and torture his ears with lectures but when I looked at Qing slumped on our bed, I think he's being punished enough. So I let him be. By that time, he is already running a fever. His temp was in 38 degree celcius. In fahrenheit, thats on you to google it.

I got him to drink some cold medicine and helped him to change to his sleepwear. Great thing that the last thing he did before going home to me was have some light sandwich with XB so Qing was not hungry.

Me: (dabbing a cool towel on his face) How are you feeling?

Qing: (eyes closed and moaning) My head is spinning.

Me: Feel like vomiting?

Qing: No. I just want to rest.

Me: Okay. Hey, do this again, go biking with your gang without telling me and getting sick like this, and I will really dump you to your parents doorstep. But not after I make you watch me burn your bikes to ashes.