Happy Cure

Qing: (pulling me) Come on! The doctor told us that you should move. Being immobile for a period of time could be a cause for UTI.

Me: (annoyed) Can you drop it already?! I'm completely healed now. Okay. Infection 100% gone. (begging tone) Please...

Qing: You still need to exercise.

Me: Okay...listen here Mister, I am fine with exercising...but I happen to see your workout videos and Qing, I will never hang on a bar while lifting my lower body and twisting myself left and right. Thats not...it shouldn't be humanly possible to do that.

Qing: I do it all the time.

Me: You are not human. Its official now.

Qing: Dayu ah...

Me: Look! Listen to me! I won't do your workout. I won't. I can't. Not until you promise to tell me what you are training for. Are you planning to murder someone for revenge? What?

Qing: Stop that. I will not murder someone...

Me: (nodding) Good because I don't think I could marry someone who is planning a murder.

Qing: (continuing like I didn't speak) Unless someone decided to come too close to you.

Me: (sighing) Alright. Thats it. No more gym for you. No more! (waving my hand to deny him of anything at this point)

Qing: Dayu ah...

Me: No!

I walked away from this workout maniac. Hello, how are you all? Oh me? This. Miserable. Being bugged by my man to exercise with him in the gym. Which I won't do because I am still sane.

Have you seen Qing's workout videos? I mean, you have known me for how long now...? Four years? In those times, does the thought of me doing those rigorous workout routine ever entered your minds?

If you say yes, I am taking your fanclub card. You are no longer a fan of QingYu, get off reading my diaries, you are as good as dead to me.

Okay, kidding. My fans will never be dead to me, I love you all. But c'mon...I won't survive that kind of workout. It will kill me.

Me: (upon realization) (turning back to Qing) Oh! Is that is? Is that why you want me to do your workout routine? To kill me?!

Qing: What?! What kind of crazy thing to think about...you...

Me: (confuse) No? Well, I thought you know that if I do what you do in the gym, I will die.

Qing: You will not die.

Me: (tsking) Still, lets not risk it.

Qing: Your lazy habits will kill you.

Me: (gasping) I am not lazy! How dare you to say that, Sir?!

Qing: (continuing like I didn't speak) And also the way you eat.

Me: Okay, now you are just crossing some lines. (pointing at him) Stop that before I get angry.

Qing: (smirking) You know what I think? I think you never want to defeat me in wrestling. You are happy never to get a win on that.

Everyone, close your eyes. I will beat your Baba. I will hurt this man, hurt him so bad. You all close your eyes so you won't witness a crime.

(You are both crazy...)

Your Baba is driving me crazy! Did you all read what he said to me? He is trampling my pride and this time...I will break him.

Enough about that. Just know that I am avoiding your Baba and his desire to pull me into his gym workout. He is insane.

On a different topic, what about those COVID vaccines eh? Have you reserved yours?