End of A Day

Me: I can explain.

Qing: (crouching down to level himself with me) I hope so. (frowning) I sure hope you can explain why you are sitting naked on our walk in closet and stuck beside the cabinet.

(You are what and what?!)

Oh, you read it. I was naked and stuck beside the cabinet in our walk in closet. But there is a good explanation for it all. And I will explain it to Qing so just listen along, alright?

Me: You see, what happened was, I got home and I decided to wash up. So I took my clothes off.

Qing: (nodding) Alright, that explained the naked part of this scenario.

Me: Yes. But then while I was taking things off from myself, a loose thread on my shirt caught my engagement ring and it was pulled off from my finger. The engagement ring rolled between the wall and closet cabinet and now I am trying to reach for it. But I got stuck here. This closet cabinet is not budging.

Qing: Yes, because that is nailed to the wall. That thing won't budge.

Me: (scowling) I see. Then why is there a space between this wall and the cabinet?

Qing: For design purposes. I don't really know, Love.

Me: (irritated) Yeah? Well, this design purposes got me stuck here trying to reach for my engagement ring!

Qing: Why are you being angry at me? I should be the one who's supposed to be angry.

Me: (amazed) Why will you get angry?

Qing: Because you got naked and the reason was not because you want to have sex with me.

Me: WHAT?

Qing: (sighing) Do you have any idea how excited I felt to see you naked before I learned the reason why you are in this situation? For a second there, Dayu ah, the world was mine.

Me: (irritated) You are insane.

Qing: (smirking) Yeah? But look who is naked and stuck between the two of us. I say, its more insane that you got yourself in this situation...again. Tell me, are you drunk?

Me: (eyes widening) (feeling insulted) I am not! How dare you suggest such a thing?!

Qing: (shrugging) I don't know. Maybe because most of the time, when you get yourself stuck its because you were drunk as well.

Me: I am not drunk. (growling) Now, stop your yapping and help me get unstuck here!

Qing: (contemplative look on his face) Hmmm, and what will I get in return for helping you. (caressing my thigh and hip) (smiling lasciviously) I will let you have a guess and it will be right.

Oh this guy...

Me: Is sex all you can think about?

Qing: (gently kneading my hip) Hmmm, let me see? (without hesitation) Yes. (smiling jovially) And I am willing to take one hundred percent of the blame on my horniness. I am the one who pursued a sexy fucker like you so yeah, it is my fault if I am in constant mood to rut when I see you naked.

Well, if he will phrase it like that. Yeah, who could blame him if I am just too sexy to resist?

(Wow, your ego...)

Me: (rolling my eyes) Fine! Help me and we will shower together later. I will give you sex there.

Qing: (happy) Alright!

Qing put down his things to get comfortable before he went back to my side to help me get unstuck.

Me: (feeling distress) I couldn't reach my ring.