Chapter 14

return
As soon as I saw you
Traditional Chinese
set up
Turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
Chapter 14 Impossible CP

    Cheng Yu had set a suite for him. Naturally, he couldn't stay in the bedroom where Meng Shuyao was at night. She was rushed to the next room early. The next morning, he first ordered breakfast for Meng Shuyao, and then he was about to leave the manor. The law firm was so busy recently that he couldn't relax for a moment.

    Cheng Yuren received a call from Qiao Siyu before leaving the room. The two are actually not familiar with each other, but Cheng Yu knows that Meng Shuyao has no friends, and Qiao Siyu is a rare person who can talk to her, not to mention that he has arranged for someone to check it out. There is nothing wrong with the producer of Qiao. It's worth socializing, so Chengyu's attitude towards Qiao Siyu is pretty good.

    "Good morning, Joe Producer."

    "Uncle, it's still me," Zhou Jing's voice rang calmly, he coughed slightly, and said slowly, "Well, are you and the screenwriter also in the hotel of the manor? Li, I have something to come and find you."

    Chengyu glanced at the phone number again and made sure that there was no remark error: "Where is your phone?"

    Zhou Jing said vaguely, "It's in the water, uncle, which room are you in? , I’ll come to find you.” A

    few minutes later, the two people met in the room. Zhou Jing was still holding Qiao Siyu’s cell phone. The whole person looked a little embarrassed. He didn’t know what had been cut on his face. White seals ooze out, and there are faint blood stains on the edges. After entering Chengyu's room, Zhou Jing sat on the sofa, looking very obedient.

    However, Cheng Yu is familiar with this action, his nephew, this is something to ask for.

    "Go ahead," Cheng Yu tilted his head slightly, lit a cigarette, with a clear smile in his eyes, "What's the matter?"

    "I want to borrow some money." Young Master Zhou Da was born with a golden spoon in his hand. This is really the first time in his life that he has encountered a lack of money. His face is a little uncomfortable. "Only we know about this."

    Cheng Yu raised his eyebrows and started looking for his wallet with a cigarette in his mouth. Then he asked, "How much? "

    Zhou Jing was not polite with him: "Three hundred million."

    Cheng Yu stopped his movements and kicked Zhou Jing without hesitation: "What trouble did you cause, please explain it honestly."

    However, Zhou Jing, who is always neat, insisted on this matter. No matter what, he didn't say anything about the specific situation. After another ten minutes, seeing Chengyu didn't intend to help him solve this cash flow, Zhou Jing He stood up straight and said, "The big deal, I'll sell the house."

    Zhou Jing has countless properties under his name, all of which are top-level scarce properties. There are not a few people who want to take over. He only needs to lower the price a little and he can make up for this in minutes. money.

    "Come back." Cheng Yu leaned back, "No illegal, no mess, I will help me as a wingman to recover your little aunt, I will help you with this."

    Zhou Jing smiled, he knew that Cheng Yu Will make a move, or how to say it is blood relatives.

    After solving the money matter, Zhou Jing seemed relaxed, but he didn't plan to stay here as a light bulb. What's more, he also had his own affairs rushed to solve. When he got up from the sofa, Zhou Jing didn’t. Shen took the old shirt that Cheng Yu threw there last night to the ground. He bent over to pick it up, put the shirt back on the sofa with a good attitude, and then walked to the door.