Chapter 16

return
As soon as I saw you
Traditional Chinese
set up
Turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
Chapter 16: She Is My Life (1)

    The crayfish peeling technique of Chengyu has been tested by history and is excellent. He wears disposable gloves and sits next to Meng Shuyao. The crayfish peeled off are all complete and beautiful. She is only responsible for quietly filling his stomach.

    After eating, Meng Shuyao unceremoniously gave Cheng Yu a guest order: "You can live on the other side."

    "It hasn't been decorated yet." Cheng Yu's intention to rely on here is simply obvious.

    However, Meng Shuyao is very determined. This time she not only helped him show the way, there are very good hotels outside the community, but she also gave him a discount card, which Meng Shuyao received at the gate of the community when she came back before. "You can use this to get a 10% discount on the hotel."

    Meng Shuyao didn't care about Cheng Yu's reluctance, pushed him out of the door, and gave him a bag full of garbage by the way: "Help me Throw it, thank you."

    The speed at which she changed her face was not unpleasant . When she ate the crayfish just now, she was not like this. However, Cheng Yu always had infinite tolerance for Meng Shuyao. He leaned against the door and smiled at her: "You."

    It really asked me, what should I do.

    The news of Chengyu and Wu Chi's intensified. After two or three days, the relevant content not only did not fade, but was updated from time to time. Interesting people picked up a lot of their connections. Even if two people appeared in the same city, they would be enlarged. Look, all the obscure intersections will eventually become appointments.

    This kind of news has always been the most eye-catching.

    Cheng Yu was originally unwilling to pay attention to such news. Before, it was reported on the whole network that he was "a pervert peeping at the girls bathroom". Cheng Yu never responded. It is just that the trouble with Wu Chi is getting worse now, even Cheng Jingshu I also asked vaguely, asking him what Miss Meng thought about the news.

    What else can Miss Meng think? Cheng Yu laughed and told her sister: "Yaoyao has been on the crew, if it weren't for her, I wouldn't even invest in this project, she knew it."

    "Knowing is one aspect, but feeling uncomfortable is another aspect. These sisters know a little bit better than you, don't think she knows everything, so you won't explain anything," Cheng Jingshu's words came from the other end of the phone. Word by word teaches myself the little girl’s careful thinking, "I also saw that that day, you and Miss Meng were not completely reconciled yet, how could it be like this at this time?"

    "Okay, I get it." Cheng Yu was awakened by her sister's two words, and she had a scrutiny in her heart, "Sister, don't worry, I will take care of this matter."

    "That's good."

    Hanging up the phone, Cheng Yu took a look at the time, just in time Zhou Jing sent the message. , Said that the crew will have a night scene tonight, but Meng Shuyao should have nothing to do. She is going to practice the car.

    Cheng Yu got up and went out, and met Liu Zhu who had come to report outside the office. Taking off the old-fashioned uniform of the property company, Liu Zhu, who has been well-dressed, is refreshed from the inside out. He is much cleaner and more capable than the last time he met. When he saw Chengyu, his eyes brightened.