Chapter 23

return
As soon as I saw you
Traditional Chinese
set up
Turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
Chapter 23 "Wife Chasing in Progress"

    The first thing Meng Shuyao did after returning home was to go to Chengyu’s house to retrieve her own clothes. She came out of the elevator. She did not even return home, and followed him directly, which was different from the closed doors she gave him again and again. Chengyu welcomed Meng Shuyao's arrival extremely. When he took the initiative to open the door, he had not forgotten to ask: "Record your fingerprints?"

    "No, I will leave with my clothes." Meng Shuyao decided not to follow He is involved.

    Chengyu is tall and tall. He stood by the door, taking out a pair of Meng Shuyao from the shoe cabinet and handing it to her in the new cute slippers that were just right. He continued: "Little orange is naughty, in case you ask me someday Jump over the balcony over there, and if I’m not at home, you can take a fingerprint and come in and look for her.” After

    that, Cheng Yu squatted down, put his slippers on Meng Shuyao’s feet, and looked up at her: "So, take a fingerprint?"

    Meng Shuyao was shaken. Before, Chengyu could pass from the balcony, not to mention the light orange. The little guy runs around every day, just in case... She changed her shoes and stood next to his fingerprint lock: "Okay, then."

    Chengyu succeeded, and when she helped her fingerprint her fingerprints, she felt very bright: "By the way, Yaoyao, the digital code is your birthday, and you too You can remember."

    The complacency in his tone was really obvious. Meng Shuyao turned and walked directly to the balcony without paying attention.

    There were a lot of clothes hanging on his balcony, and Meng Shuyao did not expect that Cheng Yu, who was busy at work, would wash the clothes by himself, but when she came closer, she found the clues. Lawyer Cheng Da is seriously lacking in common sense of life. Obviously, his shirt cannot be washed with water. At the moment, he hung it crumpled on the balcony, looking very sad.

    Cheng Yu also saw it when he approached. He was stunned, and he didn't understand how the clothes were so good when they came to wash.

    "Yaoyao, your clothes are all hand-washed by me. Mine are all thrown into the washing machine. They are separated." Chengyu calmly concealed his embarrassment and asked himself to behave as normal as possible. "Let me see, yesterday. It seems that I can’t wear this dress anymore, but the sportswear and other clothes are okay. I’ll take it off for you."

    The dress was selected temporarily when I went to the modeling room yesterday. Meng Shuyao thought that Cheng Yu should have at least some basic common sense and would return it directly, but he did not expect that he would wash it by hand for her.

    After all, when she was choosing clothes yesterday, she could see that this piece was very valuable, and Meng Shuyao bit her lip: "This piece of clothing is so expensive, you just washed it out."

    Cheng Yu did n't mind the price, but smiled helplessly. "Then keep it as a souvenir." As

    he said, he took off all the other clothes and handed them to Meng Shuyao. When she took it, he saw that he was holding her underwear in his hand and his cheeks were unconscious. One piece of crimson: "You bought it anyway, whatever you want."

    "Since you are here, come and visit by the way?" Chengyu raised his eyebrows slightly, indicating a good sign, "When choosing a decoration style, I tried my best to choose you with a high probability. Would like it,     why do n’t you turn around?” Turn around, Meng Shuyao wandered around in his living room holding his clothes. When he saw the semi-open study, she was really happy. She is now working as a screenwriter. She needs to be with computers and books most of the day. It is indeed her dream to have such a study room. Meng Shuyao looked at it and thought unconsciously. When she has time, she will also make her own home. Into this.     "It's the bedroom over there." Cheng Yu suddenly stepped forward and stood between Meng Shuyao and the desk. The expression on his face did not change, but his hands were already behind him. He put away the marked book. "     Let's take a look." Meng Shuyao took a step back and didn't want to see his bedroom: "I'm going home."     "Well," Cheng Yu breathed a sigh of relief, thinking that she luckily didn't see the book. "Then I will send you to the driving school tomorrow morning." There     are a lot of people practicing in the driving school. The coach has set a strict learning cycle for everyone. Before the exam, she must not neglect a moment and practice every day. There is a considerable distance between Fuying Community and Chengyu has spotted this point: "Yaoyao, let me see you off, okay?"     Meng Shuyao thought for a while, agreed with him on the departure time, and then left. NS.