Chapter 36

return
As soon as I saw you
Traditional Chinese
set up
Turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
Chapter 36

    The visit of the Meng family's uncle and his wife did not leave any big waves in Meng Shuyao's heart. She thought that this was the end of the matter, but she did not expect that the so-called cousin would come to look for her.

    Meng Sijia followed the address sent by her parents to Fuying Community. Because the community was strictly managed, there was no way to enter, so she had to wait at the door and stopped Meng Shuyao who had returned from the outside.

    I haven't seen it for many years, even though there is some blood bondage, Meng Shuyao didn't connect the girl in front of him with the little sister of the old home at a time. She only understood the other party's self-introduction.

    "Hello." Meng Shuyao looked alienated and didn't say much. She woke up early today and thought of taking a walk outside, so she went to the nearby supermarket to replenish the goods and bought some daily necessities. At this moment, Meng Shuyao was still looking like a fan and looked very obedient.

    "Sister, I'm coming to see you." Meng Sijia carried a bag of fruits, and her smile was deliberately sweet, which made Meng Shuyao subconsciously feel uncomfortable.

    "If you didn't listen to your parents, I wouldn't know you lived here!" After Meng Sijia introduced herself, she became familiar with Meng Shuyao. "It happens to be two days off, so I will come to find you. It's playing."

    Meng Shuyao didn't realize it as if the other party was going in as a guest: "Thank you."

    "Then I will carry it for you, the bag looks so heavy." Meng Sijia took two steps forward." Let's go, sister!"

    Meng

    Shuyao : ...The two of them walked all the way to the apartment building where Meng Shuyao was. Meng Sijia had been chatting beside her, but thanks to her many conversations, Meng Shuyao knew something. My uncle’s family has a daughter, Meng Sijia, so the child was admitted to university, and the old couple also came to City B. They had no means of making a living, so they took a cleaning job in the property company and cleaned up in the Fuying community. This job manages food and housing, and the salary is not bad. Although the conditions are simpler, the old couple are sufficiently satisfied.

    Meng Shuyao finally understood why the couple could find her home without going through the property that day.

    "Sister, if my parents tell you anything, don't mind!" Meng Sijia didn't glance at the room when she entered the room, but yelled in a low voice when she saw the little orange. As a result, the little orange was afraid of life. He ran back to the bedroom and waited.

    "I don't mind." Meng Shuyao took a can of drink and handed it to her with a smile, "More than 200 million college students across the country live well in the dormitory of the school. Of course you can live in it. Uncle and they may not know. This, it's okay." In     one sentence, the wording that Meng Sijia had thought about for a long time was directly strangled in the cradle. But she still tentatively said: "But some situations are different. In our dormitory, the relationship is quite normal."     Meng Shuyao nodded, "Well, interpersonal communication is a     matter of learning. You get along well with your classmates." Speaking of this, Meng Sijia could only laugh bitterly and chat casually: "Listen to my parents, sister, you are already married, what about brother-in-law?" The     expression on Meng Shuyao's face remained unchanged, and he simply responded: "On a business trip."     As the result just ended, the doorbell rang, and those who can come over at this time, I want to know who it is with my toes.     Chengyu went out in the morning to meet a client. After talking about the matter, he packed breakfast and brought it to Meng Shuyao. Recently, their relationship has improved by leaps and bounds. He didn't dare to be too aggressive for fear of scaring Meng Xiaogui into his turtle shell. , But couldn't help but want to see her from time to time, so she had to check in frequently from time to time.     "Husband, have you come back from a business trip?" The     door opened much faster than usual, and the greeting that came head-on made Cheng Yu almost choked on the spot, but when I heard Meng Shuyao's introduction After finishing with his cousin, he unconsciously thought in his heart that the uncle Meng's family seemed to be okay.     "Yeah." Cheng Yu endured a smile and took Meng Shuyao's arms into his arms. He didn't forget to rub his forehead with her affectionately. "Forgot to bring the key. By the way, I brought you breakfast. "     Meng Shuyao felt that the acting was almost done, pushed away from his arms, put the breakfast that Cheng Yu had brought on the table, and greeted Meng Sijia to eat together.