Chapter 1

return
As soon as I saw you
Traditional Chinese
set up
Turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
Chapter 1 Meng Shuyao & Chengyu

    "Shuyao, you are here." Zhou Jing chased out from the giant screen cinema, and just at the exit of the back door, he stopped Meng Shuyao who was about to leave. He was dressed in a neat suit and his hair was handsome and straight, only facing him. The silly vigor of her time has not changed.

    Today happens to be the premiere of the movie "Pan Yeming". Meng Shuyao is the second screenwriter of the movie, and Zhou Jing is the director's assistant. The two met on the set and then went on a blind date by director Qin Zhou. Three months.

    Although we have been together for three months, the filming cycle of "Pan Yeming" is very tight and the work intensity is very high. It is calculated that the two people have not even dated seriously. They say that it is a blind date, but in the end, even ordinary friends are not as familiar with them.

    Zhou Jing doesn’t care much about this. Meng Shuyao is gentle and soft, which is exactly his favorite type. He has always been open-minded and knows how to take the initiative to attack, so he didn’t give her a chance to escape: "Although you are also from City B , But in the past few years living abroad, I must not know much about the development of my hometown. Tomorrow will be the May 1st holiday. Should I take you around?"

    After saying this, Zhou Jing's eyes flashed brightly. His face was looking forward to it.

    Naturally, Meng Shuyao wanted to refuse. Although she was only the second screenwriter, her work was arduous. In addition, the film’s chief screenwriter was an old man she admired for many years. Naturally, she must seize the opportunity to learn more from her predecessors. In the past month, she has never relaxed for a while.

    Today’s premiere ceremony ended smoothly and work came to an end. Meng Shuyao originally planned to take a good rest tomorrow and then go home to clean up. Her house was not occupied for three years. After returning, she spent the time with the crew in the hotel. She is close to hometown and has never been back, and now she probably doesn't even have a place to stay at home.

    No, for more than three years, she was still helpless when she was with...he, and later he helped her get her own house back. During that time, she rarely lived in her own home.

    Thinking of that person, Meng Shuyao's heart was a little bit sour, and his mind was full of his appearance, his eyes were teasing her, his face was sulky, the man who held her hand and talked in a low voice, and at that time At night, he always likes to hug her from behind, kiss her auricle closely, and they look at the moonlight outside the window together. When the love is strong, even the moonlight becomes a foil. Only the stars in the sky can count her clearly. The throbbing... Meng Shuyao's thoughts were filled with him, and the sense of accomplishment after watching the movie with a high degree of completion just now faded a bit.

    "Shuyao?" Seeing Meng Shuyao in a daze, Zhou Jing only thought she was tired, and no longer asked her about her plans during the May Day period. He stood sideways next to her, blocking several people who were chasing a star who came backstage for interviews. Reporter, "It's too late, I'll take you back."

    As her thoughts returned, Meng Shuyao's cheeks were a little hot. She moved away two steps calmly, a little further away from Zhou Jing, and then laughed again: "No, you should go to work beforehand. The director will have to entertain you later. I live in the opposite hotel, very close."