Chapter 37

return
As soon as I saw you
Traditional Chinese
set up
Turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
Chapter 37

    On the last day of the National Day holiday, Cheng Yu and Meng Shuyao were both at home. In fact, one of them is the boss of Chenglin Law Firm, and the other is now basically a vagrant. They don’t feel as eager for the holiday as the others, but This kind of quiet time together is still very good.

    Cheng Yu brought work to home. He was busy reading documents, half of his eyes were on the computer, and the other half was on Meng Shuyao. In contrast, Meng Shuyao has to be more serious, her college entrance examination review plan is proceeding in an orderly manner, and the scripts of the children's musical are also following the steps. At this moment, she just wants to do all these things well.

    Today was too busy, Chengyu didn't have time to cook, and Meng Shuyao was too focused and didn't care about the time, so lunch was delivered to the hotel. When he finished eating, Meng Shuyao stretched out and was about to take a nap when he heard the phone ring.

    Almost at the same time, Chengyu’s phone rang. The name on the caller ID was not unfamiliar to Meng Shuyao. She was Chengyu’s assistant. She picked up her phone and threw Chengyu’s cell phone to him. past. Just now, Little Orange was naughty and used her little fleshy claws to pull the two mobile phones together.

    Qiao Siyu called Meng Shuyao. Hearing the voice, Zhou Jing seemed to be on the sidelines: "Shuyao, have you seen the gossip between Director Qin and Wu Qi?" It

    took Wu Zhi to use the film to promote the live broadcast in the past two days. She showed her face on TV. At that time, Chengyu made a timely action, making her "unable to participate in the follow-up session." Meng Shuyao naturally remembered this matter still fresh, but Meng Shuyao did not pay attention to the gossip.

    "No, what's the matter?"

    "Little aunt!" Zhou Jing also seemed very excited, and grabbed the conversation. "It broke out on the forum last night. The video posted by Qin's wife came forward. With the stone hammer, Director Qin’s private life in recent years is rich and colorful. Among them, Wu Yu’s is the most

    brilliant , and there is also a small video. I’ll tell you!" Qiao Siyu drove Zhou Jing away, and went on to say: "Now things are all done. As everyone knows on the Internet, the film industry has already begun to deal with public relations. I hope that this incident will not affect the box office, but... it's really exciting. I sent you the link. Watch it."

    Meng Shuyao is ignorant and hasn't reacted yet. The other end has hung up the phone. She clicked on the link sent by Qiao Siyu, and the title was very eye-catching. "Forty years of year-end love, those details you don't know" .

    Director Qin Zhou has established himself in works in this life, and rarely appears in front of people because of family trivial matters. He didn't expect to be exposed by his wife once, it turned out to be such news, Meng Shuyao also found it incredible. One is an international director who has just finished shooting the last film in his life, and the other is a young actress who has just made her debut. The two people are separated by a gap of more than 40 years. People fall through.

    From the time it happened to the present fermentation, it is known to the whole Internet, and it only took more than ten hours. The official account of Wu Zhi Studio has issued announcements on various channels to "refute rumors", but the video is too stone-hammered and irrefutable. Even the comments under their own account are already unsightly, and there are only a few. Fans are still defending their sister, and they are all chased by passers-by.     "Sister? Click in and take a look. The owner only went to college this year. The person you call sister is older than you, and the relationship experience is richer than you. I don’t know where to go. You have the skill to love my sister, so it’s better to be sober. Stay awake and study hard."     "Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Qin lead actress changed apart from anything else, the successful screenwriter total support also bullied into this, after the movie release Wu robe can run out of propaganda, can not but lead Qin told a great relationship. " "     House It’s amazing!"     Meng Shuyao glanced hastily. Although there were accidents in her heart, it was someone’s life after all, so she didn’t care very much. She looked at the balcony and Cheng Yu was still there to answer the phone, with one hand. He stood there with his back facing her, seemingly serious.