Chapter 19

return
As soon as I saw you
Traditional Chinese
set up
Turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
Chapter 19 Tofu Xishi

    Originally, the relationship between Meng Shuyao and Chengyu came to the stage because of Wu Yu’s fans, but since Chenglin Law Firm stepped in, netizens no longer care about litigation matters. Anyway, there are top teams and Lawyers deal with it, and they believe that the law will give fair and just results.

    In contrast, more people pay attention to gossip news. Chengyu sent this Weibo, and the prize for forwarding the lottery turned out to be a free legal consultation of his own. You must know that Chengyu’s price in the industry has always been unattainable. Of course, the consultation he gave for free will certainly not be appreciated by anyone. .

    There are not a few people who join in the fun to participate in the event. It didn't take long for the topic of #成域孟书遥# to be brushed to the front row of the hot search.

    Meng Shuyao also got a nickname-"Tofu Xishi".

    She looks really beautiful. Just now, in order to do a cameo job, her makeup is more exquisite. Too much, her temperament still has an inexplicable match with the tofu stall. The people who eat melons are all sighed, no wonder they put them in the group. The female celebrity ignored it indifferently.

    "This year even the writers make money by pen industry are rolled into this yet, screenwriter good to see ah."

    "It is also nice to make money, awesome Oh, before as well as malicious rumors screenwriter who was having an affair with the director Qin Island Now that the truth is clear, the screenwriter is Cheng Zong’s sweetheart."

    "The love stories of handsome men and beautiful women are always moving, oh oh oh oh so touching niao~"

    Cheng Yu rarely played these social software before, yes. For him, the most direct communication is face-to-face interviews or phone calls or emails. Software like Weibo that is time-consuming, labor-intensive and life-consuming, he will never open it unless necessary. But now, Cheng Yu has to feel a real fragrance in his heart. The last time he supported Meng Shuyao on Weibo, some people’s comments were very pleasing to him. Only then did he become interested and asked for the firm’s account to log in to see. Look.

    When the crew stayed close to noon, Cheng Yu arranged for someone to book lunch for the whole crew in advance. Before leaving, he wanted to ask Meng Shuyao to come to the side and say a few words.

    Meng Shuyao just saw the content on Weibo. He hadn't settled the account with him yet. He came up on his own. She had never exposed before, but since reuniting with him, the whole person has been placed in public view. She is very uncomfortable with this kind of life: "Let's just say it here."

    Cheng Yu chuckled and threatened: "Are you sure? I want to talk about love."

    Meng Shuyao frowned, and he became more cheeky with this person. With a deep understanding, she bit her lip helplessly and walked in the direction of his car. The driver was chatting with people on the crew at the moment. Only the two of them were in the car. Cheng Yu talked to her with a smile on his face: "Yaoyao, I have another trip. It may be a long time this time. I won't be back until the end of the month."

    Meng Shuyao He made no secret of the smile on his face: "That's great."

    Cheng Yu knew what position he was now, even if she didn't respond to his departure, he had nothing to say, so he had to start another conversation.

    He resisted the urge to squeeze Meng Shuyao’s cheek, first picking up the important ones, he knew that there would be no room for any misunderstanding between the two, and Chengyu would no longer give Meng Shuyao any sense of uneasiness: "Joe The producer told me that you didn’t want your private life to be paid too much attention because you haven’t been exposed to the public before. Don’t worry, you’ll be anxious to take power this time. I promise that your life will not be disturbed by anyone in the future. How was it before? What