Chapter 35

return
As soon as I saw you
Traditional Chinese
set up
Turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
Chapter 35: This Is My Husband

    Cheng Yu is like a sticky dogskin plaster. After all, he was outside when he was studying. He knew how to restrain himself, but when he returned home, he became completely unscrupulous. Originally, Meng Shuyao didn't want to let him in. However, someone was so faceless and accustomed to it. He used to climb the balcony as a threat. By the way, he gave the little orange snacks as bait, and soon mixed in.

    Meng Shuyao put the notebook back in the study, and when he returned to the living room, he saw that Yu was playing with the two front legs of the little orange, and laughed there, "Yaoyao, you really don’t go out to play with me." Little Orange is now a hostage."

    Meng Shuyao took the remote control and turned on the TV, then sat on the other side of the sofa without speaking.

    For Cheng Yu, Meng Shuyao’s silent rejection was more like a prelude to “there is a play”. He was so happy that he finally let go of the cat with compassion. Xiao, she just fell on the coffee table, then looked back at them in shame, and then ran away without knowing where to hide.

    Cheng Yu coughed slightly and moved to Meng Shuyao's side.

    In the past few years, work and life have been busy. Meng Shuyao has rarely watched TV. She pressed the button at will and selected a variety show. This show has been popular for several years and has a lot of laughter. As an option to pass the time, it is still very good. of. As a result, she clicked in, and what was being broadcast on the show was the film promotion of the crew. It was "A Story No One Cares". Several starring actors of the movie participated in this show as guests.

    In the past two days, "The Story No One Cares" has gained momentum and has attracted much attention. In addition, this variety show is also very popular. It is estimated that the broadcast effect will be very good. Because Cheng Yu and Meng Shuyao both refused to cooperate with the crew in advance, they didn't know about it until the show was broadcast.

    Based on the idea of ​​"Since it's our movie, let's watch it", Meng Shuyao decided to become a domain after watching this episode. It was all because of seeing Wu Chi appearing in front of the camera, his heart immediately surged. Had a bad premonition.

    In the camera, Wu Qiluoluo generously stands with the leading actor and accepts questions and answers.

    The variety show host asked questions according to the usual practice: "Then can you tell us what other fun things the crew has during the filming? You can also talk about gossip."

    Wu Jiao held the microphone, a pair of humans and animals. The harmless image of the little white flower: "Fans have come to the crew to visit the class. I am very grateful to them. I also want to use this platform to say thank you everyone for liking me. I will work harder in the future and I will shoot good works to give back to everyone. . And the fan who was injured because of me, I will help you take care of Mom and Dad."

    The legal dispute between Wu Qi fans and Meng Shuyao had already been rounded up in Hot Search, and it was finally caused by Chenglin Law Firm. The strong intervention was suppressed. Everyone at the scene knew the matter well. They thought it had already passed, but Wu Zhi would take the initiative to bring it up. This is probably beyond the scope of Taiwan, the experienced host immediately took the conversation: "Okay, thank you for the wonderful sharing, then let's not ignore the actor, okay, then please let the actor share with us An interesting fact in the crew, right?"