Chapter 2

return
As soon as I saw you
Traditional Chinese
set up
Turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
Chapter 2 "Yes, it's dead."

    Zhou Jing's birthday was after May Day. After a few days of rest, everyone in the meeting looked radiant, especially the relevant people invited by the "Pan Yeming" crew, their faces even more proud of the spring breeze.

    The film has only been released on the sixth day, the box office has broken the one billion mark, and there is a continuing upward trend. This is a happy event for anyone to see.

    Meng Shuyao is naturally happy too. She has been working as a screenwriter in the past few years. She has been working steadily and steadily. She has a small reputation in the industry and has continuous work contracts. But "Pan Yeming" is still a huge milestone in her career. Although she is resting at home these days, her mailbox has already been filled with all kinds of work invitations.

    Since arriving at Zhou Jing’s birthday venue, Meng Shuyao stayed with several staff members of the same age to talk to the crew. The Zhou family has an outstanding business status in City B. Everyone knew that Zhou Jing turned out to be a real estate giant. Zhou Bingchi's only son, no wonder that even director Qin Zhou, who has always been in the simplest form, also came to the scene to wish him a happy birthday.

    Today’s birthday party was a grand event that Meng Shuyao could not imagine. Zhou Jing followed Zhou Bingchi and greeted the guests. He took the time to come over and handed Meng Shuyao a small cake to let her press her stomach first.

    After all, after three months in the same crew, Zhou Jing certainly knew Meng Shuyao’s preferences for eating. He ignored the jokes of the little girls next to her, and whispered to her: "Eat first, wait a minute. Don't drink, I will take you to dinner after I have dealt with these people."

    After saying this, regardless of Meng Shuyao's reaction, Zhou Jing was called away again and went to entertain.

    Meng Shuyao's words of refusal choked in his throat, and there was no chance to say it. Originally introduced by Director Qin Zhou to get along, she just thought Zhou Jing was young and upright and seasoned. Maybe the two of them could try to get along, but when she came here today, seeing his family background, she had long been beaten in her heart. Retreat.

    They are different from each other, and they are not each other's beloved.

    Moreover, the past three months have proved that they can be friends, but they are indeed not suitable for being lovers.

    "Shu Yao, I didn't expect Xiao Zhou to be so powerful." It was a makeup artist from the crew. She has been fighting alone in City B for ten years. She has good business ability, but her EQ is notoriously low, and she has offended a few. Partners, so the work has been so persistent, "You can be regarded as a sparrow flying to the branch, you don't need to be like us, but you have to wander in City B."

    This is very ugly, and Meng Shuyao has not responded yet. , Someone next to him said: "This is wrong. Xiao Meng was originally a native of City B. His home is here and his house is here, which is different from ours."

    The makeup artist has sharp teeth and a sharp mouth. He didn't hear the meaning of the beating in these words. Instead, he was aroused to be competitive: "Hey, it's great to be young and beautiful. Marriage is really a woman's second reincarnation. Don’t forget us.” The

    people around him wanted to talk to each other again. Meng Shuyao stopped with a smile, turned around and said softly to the makeup artist, “If you’re not convinced, just reach out for it, I’m not convinced. Stop you." The