Chapter 13

return
As soon as I saw you
Traditional Chinese
set up
Turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
Chapter 13

    Meng Shuyao's movements were stagnant, and then if nothing happened to eat ice cream, her eyes never fell in the direction of Chengyu, knowing that he was talking to her, and she pretended not to hear it.

    Cheng Yu laughed at herself and stopped talking, quietly accompany her to finish the ice cream.

    Before he left the crew, Wu Qi's agent came over and said that he wanted to talk about something. In front of everyone, Cheng Yu didn't even plan to give the other party: "I have nothing to do with her, and there is nothing to communicate with."

    Wu Qi's agent is a very powerful man, and the artists he leads are not popular enough. It's not the first time that someone has been scorned in the circle, but it's the first time he's seen someone like Cheng Yu who doesn't change anything at all. The agent has turned a thousand times in his heart, thinking about what Wu Chi said before that Chengyu is interesting to her, how credible it is.

    After dismissing the annoying existence, Cheng Yu had to leave. The moment he stood up, taking advantage of Meng Shuyao's unpreparedness, gently touched her hair. She was very alert and quickly turned her head away, but still Met by him.

    With a smile on Chengyu’s face, he smiled triumphantly in front of her: "Goodbye, far away."

    By the end of June, the film "Pan Yeming" was released smoothly. The film’s excellent box office results were very gratifying. The crews of "Careful Story" are also immersed in the same joyous atmosphere, just at the end of June, director Qin Zhou is in a good mood, stepping on the little tail of June, to relieve all the cast members of the two crews.

    The place to eat was a manor with a very good environment. The staff of the two crews overlapped very well. Therefore, after introducing each other, everyone quickly became familiar with it.

    Meng Shuyao was just in his menstrual period, and felt groggy all day long. When she went out in the morning, she was not too uncomfortable. She felt that if she persisted, she might have passed.

    But since arriving at the manor, Meng Shuyao's symptoms have become more and more serious, with a dull pain in his abdomen, and even chest pain. Meng Shuyao found a small stone bench and sat down, only to feel that his forehead was getting hotter and hotter.

    She can clearly feel that her body is becoming weaker and weaker.

    Meng Shuyao exhaled and wanted to call Qiao Siyu over, but she felt that she had no energy to speak. She consciously used a lot of energy, but the staff around were laughing and no one could hear her. .

    Cheng Yu is also socializing at the manor today. He has made a lot of investment. In the past two years, the stalls have become bigger and bigger, and there have been more and more entertainments. Today, these foreigners want to experience the rustic life in the countryside. If I couldn't find a suitable farmhouse, I just chose this manor. The foreigners like it, but I didn't expect to meet Meng Shuyao here.

    Putting the customer in the box, Chengyu came out to make a call to arrange work, and halfway through the conversation, Meng Shuyao appeared in sight.

    She walked slowly against the wall, probably in the resort-style hotel of the manor.

    Cheng Yu didn't care that the partner on the phone was still talking about the new policy. He hung up the phone and rushed to the side of Meng Shuyao in three and two steps, with a little excitement in his tone: "Yaoyao? "