Chapter 26

return
As soon as I saw you
Traditional Chinese
set up
Turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
Chapter 26

    Meng Shuyao was taken aback by this attitude of the other party, but where did her boyfriend or husband come from?

    Of course, Meng Shuyao wouldn't find Chengyu again at this time. She was about to walk over and talk to the girl, or just call the police and deal with it, and then she would come to a car again. It is not difficult to see from the angle of parking that the opposing driver's skills are excellent.

    "Miss Meng, it's really you?" Liu Zhu got out of the car, and when he saw that the man standing by the side of the road was really Meng Shuyao, the expression on his face instantly became happy, "What's wrong? Did you hit him? , Are you okay?"

    "I’m okay," Meng Shuyao didn’t forget Liu Zhu’s confession to her, and his heart suddenly became a little embarrassing, but I can’t take care of that much anymore. She is in B There are not many friends in the city, I am afraid that there is only the person in front of you who can help at the moment, "But can I trouble you?"

    Liu Zhu did not hesitate to take this matter, and accompanied Meng Shuyao to sit in his car and wait for the other party. When someone came, he got out of the car immediately and said things well. Both sides were in an attitude of solving the problem, and the talks were extremely harmonious this time.

    After solving the problem, Meng Shuyao was naturally grateful to him: "Thank you."

    "What are you polite." Liu Zhu scratched his head, with some silly cuteness, "I just came over from a gathering with friends, and I just met him. To Miss Meng, are you going home now? If you dare not drive, I'll see you off, okay?"

    Meng Shuyao laughed, "Don't be so polite, just call my name."

    "Hey, okay ." Okay," Liu Zhu burst into a big smile, "Then I will take you home, okay, Yaoyao?"

    Meng Shuyao was taken aback, she thought he would call her "Shuyao." But the name is just a title, and she didn't care much: "No, I can do it myself.

    I'm embarrassed to have delayed you for so long." "I'm fine anyway," Liu Zhu laughed, "Let's do it. , You drive home, and I will see you for a while."

    Meng Shuyao accepted the offer, and the two went on the road together.

    She was very attentive when driving and didn't know how to look at her mobile phone, so Meng Shuyao waited until Fuying Community to see the WeChat sent by Chengyu. He said that he was just going out to talk about work, and when he came back, he found that she had left. Later, seeing that Meng Shuyao hadn't returned a message, he asked her if she was angry, so he went back by himself.

    The above are all conjectures of Chengyu. Meng Shuyao was driving and didn't even see it, let alone reply. After getting out of the car, Meng Shuyao just turned to the last one. Cheng Yu said that he had returned and was waiting for her at the gate of the community.

    Meng Shuyao pushed the car door, and saw Chengyu leaning on the car next to him and waiting. Then Liu Zhu also stopped the car and chased up from behind: "Yaoyao, you just got your driver's license. It's pretty good to be able to drive like this. It’s amazing.”

    After saying this, Liu Zhu saw Cheng Yu: “Uncle Cheng, you are here too.”

    Cheng Yu frowned because Liu Zhu called Meng Shuyao just now and saw it right now. The two of them were actually quite familiar with each other, so they were naturally upset, and he whispered "Um" in a very low voice.