Chapter 8

return
As soon as I saw you
Traditional Chinese
set up
Turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
Chapter 8 Drunkenness

    At best, this little girl Wu Qi is naive and ignorant. At worst, she is inattentive. Although she is young, she grew up in this mixed circle of fish and dragons, and she is a little different from her peers.

    Wu Zhi was discovered by director Qin Zhou when she was six years old. Qin Zhou always thinks that she is very talented in acting, so in these years, although she has not formally entered the circle, Lin Lin always used soy sauce in many movies. It can be regarded as a veritable child star.

    A big investor appeared at the press conference, and Qin Zhou naturally invited Cheng Yu to have a meal, and Cheng Yu "inadvertently" glanced at Meng Shuyao's place, and then responded.

    On the way to the hotel, Cheng Yu and Qin Zhou were in a car. Meng Shuyao had nowhere to go, and Zhou Jing was unwilling to let her ride the car in front of Cheng Yu, so she had to go with Wu Chi.

    "Screenwriter," Wu Chi sat there, and asked two assistants to feed her low-fat snacks. "Director Qin just made an appointment to have a meal. Before he agreed to come down, he looked at me again, you said, he Are you considering my opinion? I nodded to him slightly."     Apart from Meng Shuyao, the people in this car are all from Wu Chi's studio. They are all her own, so she started talking. After seeing Meng Shuyao's non-response, Wu Chin didn't care: "What to do, I haven't decided whether to fall in love or not. When "The Story That No One Cares" will be released, my attention will be positive. It will be greatly improved, and there are many people who are staring at me now. If it breaks out that I am with Chengyu, someone will definitely hack me."     Meng Shuyao has given up communicating with this celebrity lady. She pulled out her phone and opened a game of Matching Fun to kill the time. She replied, "I don't understand this." When     Meng Shuyao and the others entered the place to eat, a few minutes later, the others were already seated. One is next to Zhou Jing and the other is between Qinzhou and Chengyu. Meng Shuyao hasn’t taken a step yet, Wu Chi has already walked towards Qinzhou on his own, with the calmness of “it is true” on his face. With a smile: "Thank you Qin..."     "Miss Wu," Zhou Jing got up, and the gentleman opened the chair beside him, "Your position is here."

    Wu Chang glanced at the chair between Qin Zhou and Chengyu with his eyes. After all, she had experienced some big scenes. She didn't say anything, and passed towards Zhou Jing with the same expression on her face.

    No way, Meng Shuyao had to sit in the remaining position.

    The waiter came up with a wink and asked Meng Shuyao what to drink. She asked for boiled water. Qin Zhou laughed and said that Meng Shuyao didn’t know how to taste tea at a young age. He missed the delicacies of the world. In order to make up for it, he made a special offer for her. I ordered a low alcohol liqueur from the hotel separately.

    Everyone knew about Meng Shuyao's refusal to drink tea when he was filming "Pan Yeming", so no one was surprised. In fact, she was not picky, but she seldom sang the fragrance of tea. The taste of precious tea and cheap tea is almost the same here in Meng Shuyao.     After a few more laughs, Qin Zhou clarified the purpose of the seat arrangement: "Xiao Meng, Mr. Cheng said that after he read the script, he was curious about some of the plots. He was considerate of my old man and said that he was bothering you a lot. Just talk to him." For     this reason, Meng Shuyao seemed very ignorant when she refused. She obediently complied, but she already cursed Cheng Yu bloody in her heart.     Qin Island flatter any connection to the domain a few words: "as always, we Meng young age have the capability, the little girl was not ah, certainly has much to offer in the future, as always reminded happen any more points."     Into domains Very decently agreed: "Of course."     Meng Shuyao scolded him again.     The press conference ended smoothly, and the official start-up will take place tomorrow. All the preparations, personnel, materials, etc. for the shooting are in place. Today, I will eat more casually for dinner. During this period, Qin Zhou will not only invite Chengyu to participate in the start-up ceremony tomorrow. In addition, they all communicate with the producers and cameras, and the heroes and heroines about specific work matters.     Wearing gloves, Cheng Yu peeled out a plate of shrimps and placed them neatly on the plate. When no one was paying attention, he put the plate in front of Meng Shuyao's eyes: "Eat."