Chapter 40

return
As soon as I saw you
Traditional Chinese
set up
Turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
Chapter 40 He loves her, it happened every minute...

    After Meng Shuyao became pregnant, he was upgraded to become the family's national treasure. Her initial pregnancy reaction was not strong. Even if she ate more exciting food occasionally, she didn't respond much. Except for Cheng Yu himself trembling, Meng Shuyao himself did not have any psychological pressure.

    The transformation happened when she was four months pregnant. At first, Meng Shuyao was thin, and the baby was not at all pregnant. Except for the certificate from the hospital, she was not like a pregnant woman at all, but the baby has grown up since 16 weeks, and Meng Shuyao’s belly has finally grown. The late pregnancy also arrived gracefully.

    She started to vomit and vomit, even if she only drank some warm water, she would also vomit a lot of acidic water. Cheng Yu saw it in her eyes and felt pain in her heart, but the experts invited only said that it was a normal reaction of the pregnant mother. After a while, she will be fine. Just pay attention to rest. Chengyu can't do anything, so she can only spend more time with her.

    "I don't eat because the baby is not hungry, but you don't have to starve for me." Meng Shuyao clutched his stomach and sat cross-legged on the sofa, occasionally eating two big grapes. She wanted to make future children's eyes bright and big. However, Cheng Yu was distressed that she could not eat dinner, and she had no appetite. Meng Shuyao tried his best to enlighten him, "Then I will eat a little with you."

    "It's okay." The kitchen cooking has been as light as possible. My wife can't smell these at all now, she will vomit when she smells a little bit of smell. Cheng Yu thinks of this, and loses his appetite. He kisses Meng Shuyao, "I'm not hungry."

    "Cheat." Meng Shuyao nestled in. In his arms, he took his hand and slowly moved it to his stomach, and began to use innocent language to say, "Dad is not a good father if he doesn't eat. Let's urge him to have dinner together, okay, baby?" At

    this time, the baby hasn't With fetal movement, the doctor told them not to worry, and gave the baby some more time to grow up. Meng Shuyao felt calm and held Chengyu's finger to play with: "Eat some, okay, Dad?"

    Since pregnancy, she has liked using it very much. The identity of the father came to call him.

    Cheng Yu laughed and hugged her steadily, unwilling the pregnant woman to work for herself: "Okay, then it's up to mom."

    By the time she was seven months pregnant, Meng Shuyao’s appetite gradually recovered, and her pregnancy disappeared. She started to eat, eating small meals every day according to the doctor’s instructions, and after that, she also had to eat a lot of things. Sometimes Cheng Yu looked at her good appetite and was amazed. She was a little one, how could she eat so much?

    Meng Shuyao is now justified and confident: "We are two of us eating!" When

    two people are eating, there is always willfulness. One day in the middle of the night, Meng Shuyao woke up from a dream, very greedy for the sweet and delicious snowy bread in the dream. She moved slightly, and Cheng Yu also woke up. There was still a bubbling sound in her voice, as if she was not awake: "What's the matter? Drink water?"

    "Yeah." Meng Shuyao just finished speaking, Cheng Yu said. Yu got up and went to get her a cup. The warm water was prepared before going to bed. Drink it now, and the temperature is just right.