Chapter 44: Ending

return
As soon as I saw you
Traditional Chinese
set up
Turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
Chapter 44: Sweet Extravagance, in my garden, there will always be yours...

    #一个情书# In the

    past few years, Meng Shuyao has deliberately adjusted the intensity of work. There is nothing to do this afternoon, she plans to read a book for a while.

    When the house was renovated last time, Cheng Yu specially made this reading corner for her on the balcony of the study room. As soon as Meng Shuyao sank into the hanging chair, Xiao Chengzi jumped into her arms very skillfully.

    Nowadays, Xiao Chengzi is older and his legs and feet are not so dexterous, but he is still very naughty. Meng Shuyao is satisfied with the cat, while tidying up her cat’s diapers, and planning to prepare some other nutritious food for the little guy tomorrow, and then Just open the book.

    This is a reference book. It is not outstanding among similar books, but it has a very special meaning to Meng Shuyao, so she always reads through it and can absorb new knowledge from it every time, but she did not expect that she As soon as I took the book in my hand, I felt that the thickness was wrong, and when I opened it, there was an envelope in it.

    This envelope has a girlish heart. Meng Shuyao vaguely remembered that the last time Qiqi went home, she brought back this style of love letter. Later, the little princess Qiqi wrote love letters to the boys in the class, but she was annoyed by the old family. Father, these things were all confiscated by Chengyu.

    Thinking that it was something her daughter was hiding here, Meng Shuyao planned not to look at it, with the idea of ​​protecting the heart of the little princess girl. But she struggled for two seconds, and felt, well, as a parent, she can always look at the cover of this love letter.

    Turning it over, the cover turned out to be Cheng Yu's vigorous pen-for my dear Yaoyao.

    After many years of marriage, Meng Shuyao's face is still red when he sees his name. The smile on her mouth can't hide, she has opened the envelope neatly in her hand, and the letter paper inside is the same girly heart style, followed by Chengyu. The image is very different.

    Dear Yaoyao: I

    don’t know when you will be able to read this letter. I don’t know if I will be by your side when you see this letter. I confiscated my daughter’s "tools for crime" that night and saw the envelope. When I suddenly remembered, I really thought I hadn't written a letter to you yet, but our daughters are already at the age of writing love letters, so let me make up for this regret at this moment.

    This letter has no subject, so I will just chat with you.

    Let me talk about our married life first. I am very fortunate to marry you and to start a family with you. Before that, I never felt that the existence of a marriage system was necessary, but I got our marriage. After the certification, I understood the sacredness of the word "marriage". We have changed from strangers to married couples (literally), sharing every happy moment, and sharing every downturn in life. You once confessed to me that you are very happy to see the last person and I was the first person I saw when I woke up. Regarding this, I need to correct you. For a while after marriage, my daughter was deprived of this authority. Please live in the future. China must make up for it.

    About the child. This little guy Qiqi still likes to eat sweets. I have tried my best to hold her and brush her teeth, but she still hasn’t caught up with the development speed of the worm teeth. I don’t know if her teeth will be damaged by the time you find this letter. The doctor has treated it several times. You are always very soft-hearted, and you can't help it when your daughter is acting like a baby, but this matter, my father must have the final say.