Chapter 41

return
As soon as I saw you
Traditional Chinese
set up
Turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
Chapter 41 "Only she is Meng Shuyao."...

    On this day, Meng Shuyao accompanied Qiao Siyu back from the shopping mall. As soon as she entered the house, she saw Qiqi lying on the stairs and making her temper. Little princess Qiqi started kindergarten this year, and her temper was a little bigger than before, even It's okay to use Dad.

    Chengyu raising a baby pays attention to "going with the flow." Qiqi wants to lie down on the stairs and make trouble. He is not in a hurry to pick her up, but just sits next to her cross-legged, and has people handed over the computer and opened the mailbox to read the file.

    The father and daughter occupied one corner of the stairs in such a weird posture. When Meng Shuyao came over, they both raised their heads. Qiqi first complained: "Ma Ma, Baba doesn't give sugar candy." The

    little girl spoke milky and milky. As soon as she spoke, even the air was filled with the sweet and creamy scent of milk. Meng Shuyao's heart was soft, and she used to touch the little short hair on the little guy's head: "How many candies did Qiqi eat today?"

    The little girl didn't know how to cover up, her eyes widened instantly when she heard this, she was covering her mouth and dare not say anything.

    Cheng Yu burst into laughter next to her, and said in her tone of voice: "Wife, Qiqi is not obedient."

    Although she was at a loss, her father actually complained to her mother. Little princess Qiqi was unhappy, her mouth pouted, and she felt herself She is extremely wronged. She knows that her parents will not coax her to be happy without a bottom line. For example, the doctor said that Qiqi’s teeth need to be protected. Mom and Dad never give her too much candy, and eat one at most every day. She has already eaten it. Today’s share is over, and I want to ask for another one to share it with the children in the kindergarten, but this is a secret between the children, she can’t tell her parents.

    Cheng Yu has always been stern to this daughter, but he held her to the top of his heart in private. Seeing that the little girl’s tears were coming down, he finally broke his power and deliberately said with a straight face: "Okay, then I will take tomorrow’s sugar Here you are, you will eat it tomorrow."

    Qiqi drew back her tears as soon as there was a play, and nodded happily: "I love you."

    She learned these words from Meng Shuyao, and her mother often said to her father. , She was taught by precepts and deeds, it is logical to sell cute. The father and daughter finally reconciled. Meng Shuyao hugged Qiqi and pulled up her naive husband by the way. He reluctantly said with a smile, "You are so grown-up, and you still follow her to fool around."

    Originally it was just a joke, but attorney Cheng has been very concerned about age recently, and his heart hurts instantly. The parents of other children in Qiqi Kindergarten are in their early twenties. Although Chengyu is not very old, the years he has experienced are there. Every time he picks up the children, he stops there, it seems particularly abrupt.

    He followed Meng Shuyao's pace, swept her into his arms, and whispered, "Let you see how

    old I am tonight." Meng Shuyao's face flushed instantly, and she yelled at him, " Here is the child."

    "It's okay,"

    Chengyu played with her, and she was in a good mood, "Yiqi didn't hear her." The little girl was also very cooperative beside her. She was thinking about sharing sweets with the children, and was suddenly mentioned by her father. , Qi Qi-year-old little brain still turn, however, silly:. "What Qi Qi did not hear ah"