Chapter 34

return
As soon as I saw you
Traditional Chinese
set up
Turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
Chapter 34# Screenwriters and Investors This is so sad...

    The movie "A Story That No One Cares" was released on the 11th day. The title of "Director Qin Zhou's Final Work" alone attracted the audience, and there were also the first batch of audience film reviews that were watched in the early hours of the morning. The feedback is good, the box office of the movie is trending very fast, and the major theaters are full.

    During the pre-holiday publicity, the crew contacted Chengyu and Meng Shuyao. After all, one of them is a big investor, the other is a real screenwriter of the movie, and the two of them had come to the stage because of Wu Chi's matter before, so they were well known to the audience. The crew wanted them to show their affection and cooperate with the announcement. However, when Chengyu refused, Meng Shuyao naturally did not agree.

    But on the first day of the movie, Meng Shuyao bought the tickets early and was going to the theater to watch it again.

    The work is her painstaking effort. Seeing the text that once jumped on the keyboard is presented in another way on the big screen, the sense of accomplishment is self-evident.

    Meng Shuyao’s tickets were bought in advance, Chengyu’s tickets were temporarily exchanged at the entrance of the theater, and the two of them sat together. When watching movies, Meng Shuyao liked to be quiet, and Chengyu was beside him without saying a word. .

    In fact, he rarely watched movies before, and the few time spent in the cinema were more or less related to her. The movie was playing to a funny place, Meng Shuyao laughed following the plot, the pear vortex on his face was looming under the changing lights of the giant screen theater, Cheng Yu turned his head and was fascinated.

    In this way, Meng Shuyao watched the movie and Chengyu watched her. Both of them had a pleasant two hours.

    Coming out of the theater, it was the first time when the lights were on, the most lively time of the night. The music fountain on the street was full of people, and there were many lovers of all ages. Cheng Yu's mind moved slightly, his gaze was still in the distance, but his hand was already running along the place where the two people's shoulders were next to each other, to find Meng Shuyao's.

    She hid, was pulled back by him, and then she wrapped her in her palm contentedly.

    Meng Shuyao didn't bother to care about him, so he led him. The two people didn't have a predetermined destination, so they followed the crowd step by step, and soon they got close to the music fountain. The timer in the shape of a bunny started to count down from 30 seconds. Everyone around raised their mobile phones to take pictures of the beautiful scenery. Cheng Yu held Meng Shuyao in one hand, and took out the mobile phone in the other, and found the camera button to get ready.

    Seeing his behavior, she teased: "Why did Mr. Cheng shoot this? Do you post it to Moments?"

    Cheng

    Yu gently curled his lips: "It's okay." Meng Shuyao didn't remember what he meant by coming over. A lively cheer broke out in the square, music and the fine and gentle drops of water hit, she closed her eyes subconsciously, besides the noise of the crowd, there was also a very low "click" from his camera.

    That night, Meng Shuyao was lying on the bed and swiping his phone. He accidentally saw Chengyu's circle of friends. He posted a picture with a beautiful mood. As the protagonist in the picture, she could see that the picture was unretouched, but there was still something. Kind of shockingly beautiful.